Victoria Hotel in Canterbury
Customer rating: 8.5/10
Accommodation type: Hotel
View location map »
59 London Road,
A comfortable modern hotel and pub. With traditional character and charm. Close to Canterbury City centre and in sight of its historic cathedral. The Victoria Hotel is a charming and individual hotel pub and restaurant that offers clean comfortable and competitively priced accommodation.
Click to view more photos »
Reviews from visitors...
"Perfect location with free parking and walking distance to Canterbury.
Not in the least bit shabby or tired looking. Extremely comfortable beds.
We had a very good evening meal in the "steak bar" type restaurant, the staff and service were lovely. However, the quality and service of the breakfast was very poor. You were only given bread or rolls with the buffet continental "if you ask for it" and no one came to ask if we wanted tea or coffee, when it came it was cold. The hot breakfast was awful too...." Read more »
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and restaurants are near to Victoria Hotel:
- Pilgrims Hospices 127 yards away
- KIngsbrook Park 164 yards away
- Lifestyle Fitness 335 yards away
- The Black Hole (Live music venue) 335 yards away
- St Dunstan's Church 535 yards away
- St. Dunstans Church Hall 535 yards away
- Start Point At St Dunstan's Church Canterbury 535 yards away
- Start Point St Dunstan's Church 535 yards away
- Gentileza (Bar/Pub) 565 yards away
- Unicorn Inn 732 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest:
Nearby Area »
To view a map of this hotel's location with local points of interest, please view the Hotel Location tab