Highest Point Festival Tickets
Highest Point Festival, Lancaster
Friday 17th May 2019 - Sunday 19th May 2019 tickets:
Reviews of Highest Point Festival
Highest Point, Lancaster’s biggest music festival that welcomed over 20,000 happy people in its first year, returns from the 17th – 19th May 2019 with early bird tickets on sale at 6pm on Thursday 25th October.
The festival has extended the hours on Friday & Saturday and will have 5 stages of music for 12 hours each day from 11am - 11pm as well as adding a dedicated family day on Sunday from 9am - 6pm.
Highest Point is held in the beautiful surroundings of Williamson Park with 5 stages of music and performance spaces and in 2018 welcomed a huge list of artists including Ocean Colour Scene, Rae Morris, Huey Morgan, Embrace, Sasha, High Contrast, Hacienda Classical, Crazy P + many more.
Disabled Access Information
Highest Point Accessibility Scheme
(Essential companion tickets, disabled access & facilities)
We want Highest Point to be an all-inclusive and enjoyable experience for everyone and we're committed to making this happen.
We're offering essential companion tickets for customers who need to be accompanied to the festival. Please refer to the below info on how to obtain one of these.
How to apply:
1. Please book your Highest Point tickets as normal
2. Forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you include the following information:
- *Your full name
- *Skiddle booking reference number (beginning with '18')
- *Include any relevant information about your requirements (e.g Disabled parking)
- *Attach a copy of your evidence.
C/O Ella Green
Ashley Hall Farm
4. You will receive further information (disabled parking and facilities info) sent to your email address...
- *The front page of DLA letter with PIP letter
- *The front page of Attendance Allowance letter
- *Evidence of being registered as severely sight impaired (blind)
- *Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- *Valid Access Card showing you require a +1 to accompany you
In addition, copies of the following two pieces of evidence are required in order to reserve an accessible parking space
- *Valid Blue Badge
- *Valid Photo ID (Drivers licence/Passport
IMPORTANT: We are unfortunately unable to guarantee any applications for essential companion tickets received on or after May 13th, 2019.
More information regarding disabled access and facilities will be added soon...
To see this year's full lineup, please use the link below