Sound Control Manchester
Sound Control events and tickets
Skiddle is an official primary ticket outlet for Sound Control in Manchester. Find upcoming events below:
Afterlife: No Merci
- Saturday 10th June
- Maximum and friends take over Sound Control for an exclusive all-night session.
Afterlife: APE w/ LEVELZ
- Sunday 11th June
- APE unleash a Parklife afterparty at Sound Control starring Levelz and many more...
Kool G Rap
- Wednesday 21st June
- First Tour in 25 years... Return of the Don Tour 2017
Too Many Zooz
- Saturday 29th July
- Too Many Zooz head to Manchester's Sound Control this July.
- Monday 21st August
- 25th Year Anniversary of the Critically-Acclaimed ‘Breaking Atoms’ LP
All Them Witches
- Sunday 1st October
- All Them Witches appearing at Manchester Sound Control Main Room.
- Friday 20th October
- TAKEN return to Manchester after a successful European, UK & IRE 'TURN' TOUR in April, the band returns to Manchester as part of their new Tour.
- Friday 3rd November
- Dub Pistols return to Sound Control this November armed with new album 'Crazy Diamonds'. Support comes from Kioko.
Do you promote an event at Sound Control that's not listed? Use our free Event Promotion Centre to add/edit your events
#5: Oct - Dec 2015
#3: July - Sept 2015
#2: April - June 2015
Sound Control news
News, interviews and roundups from Skiddle's inhouse editorial team
Sound Control venue information
Sound Control is a 3 floor venue, featuring a 500 capacity basement club, which double up as a 300 capacity live room, a ground floor bar which sees shows in a 150 capacity, and on the second floor we have a 450 capacity live music room. We also run clubnights over all 3 floors, for 1100 of you!
Name: Sound Control
Phone: 0161 236 0340
Type of venue: Nightclub
Dress Code: No tracksuits football shirts.
Opening Hours: Venue has a late license but closing times will vary depending upon the night.
Food Served: None
Parking Details: Parking isnít great to be honest, there are car parks close by, the Student Halls have an underground car park, which is £4.50 for 12 hours. New Wakefield Street has parking bays and is free after 6pm, but gets chocker
Nearest Train Station: Oxford Road train station
Address: 1 New Wakefield Street, Manchester, M1 5NP
Venue short url: http://www.skiddle.com/venues/7994/
Music Policy: Live bands artists
Clientele: Mainly students and young adults.
Drinks Served: Selection of lagers, wines and spirits
Disabled Facilities: There is a lift which accesses all floors. There is also a disabled toilet on the ground floor
Nearest Bus Stop: 42 43 Get off at the Palace Hotel and the venue is opposite.
Similar venues to Sound Control in Manchester
Our recommendations engine has found the following venues, which are are also popular amongst Sound Control fans