Plug events and tickets
Skiddle is an official primary ticket outlet for Plug in Sheffield. Find 7 upcoming events below. Tickets can be purchased directly from Skiddle:
Mid-Low Presents: Route 94
- Sunday 27th May
- After long negotiation we have finally confirmed the award-winning ROUTE 94 will be headlining our second show on May 27th.
- Sunday 1st July
- Deap Vally an American rock due formed in Los Angeles are coming to Sheffield on the 1st July 2018.
- Saturday 15th September
- After five hit Albums, countless sold-out shows with The View, the bands Kyle Falconer will release his very own debut single 'Poor Me'.
- Tuesday 23rd October
- Glasvegas are a Scottish indie rock band from Glasgow. The band consists of James Allan, Rab Allan, Paul Donoghue and Jonna Löfgren.
- Thursday 8th November
- Black Grape are back on the road with new album 'Pop Voodoo', arriving at Plug in Sheffield on Thursday 8th November
John Coghlan's Quo
- Friday 30th November
- 'John Coghlan's Quo take you on a joyous journey through his golden past as the original Status Quo drummer. A night of feelgood Status Quo classics'
News, interviews and roundups from Skiddle's inhouse editorial team
Reviews of Plug in Sheffield
Showing the latest reviews from all events held at Plug.
View all 154 reviews
Plug venue information
Since opening in 2005, Plug has established itself as one of the top live music and club venues in Sheffield and the North of England. We have had the good fortune to play host to some incredible acts over the years including Arctic Monkeys, The Prodigy, Patti Smith and Lily Allen and remain constant in our quest to bring the very best acts, both old and new alike, to the stage. As a venue, Plug dances perfectly on the tightrope between grandiosity and intimacy, bringing audiences awe-inspiring live and DJ performances in a perfectly proportioned setting.
Venue contact details and info
Venue short url: https://www.skiddle.com/venues/4635/
Music Policy: Music policy varies depending upon the nights but ranges from indie, electro, house, techno, leftfield, hip hop, dubstep, drum 'n' bass and trance
Ambiance: Lively nightclub catering for a plethora of musical tastes.
Clientele: Students and clubbers
Drinks served: Lagers, ciders, wines, spirits, alcopops.
Disabled facilities: Plug offers disabled access throughout and three disabled toilets. Staff can be made available to help disabled guests move around the venues by prior arrangement with the venue management
Nearest Bus Stop: Eyre St.
Address: 14 - 16 Matilda Street, Sheffield, S1 4QD
Type of venue: Live
Dress code: Plug operates a casual dress code so jeans and trainers are allowed. If you would like to check if a particular item of clothing is allowed, please call the office between 10am-6pm.
Opening hours: Gigs start at 7/7.30pm 'til approximately 11pm and club nights usually start at 10.30/11pm and finish later.
Food served: None
Parking: Local on-street parking is metered but free between the hours of 6.30pm and 7am. There is also an NCP Car Park within 20 metres of venue.
Nearest Train Station: Sheffield Station
View all hotels near Plug
View all restaurants near Plug
People who visit Plug also visit
Our recommendations engine has found the following venues, which are are also popular amongst Plug fans