#9 of 320 music venues in Liverpool
District events and tickets
Skiddle is an official primary ticket outlet for District in Liverpool. Find 29 upcoming events below. Tickets can be purchased directly from Skiddle:
EAT ME: The P.E Edition
- This event has been postponed until 24th Sep 2021
- Friday 25th June
- EAT ME is BACK for The P.E Edition-get your jock straps ready..
9TS Liverpool - Unlocked
- This event has been postponed until 25th Jun 2021
- Saturday 26th June
- 9TS Liverpool returns to District for a summer Party featuring Liam Cooper, Ricco, Paul Bleasdale, Millie Manning, GEE, Dan Jones & Jake Edwards
- Friday 2nd July
- Join us and a mix of DJs and producers for a night you will remember
Distance “We dance again “
- Saturday 10th July
- Distance is back even better for our “we dance again “ event! July 10th we will bring your favourite DJ’s and the most unique, amazing night!
SOUL IN R-DISTRICT
- Saturday 24th July
- Join us to celebrate our much loved SOULMAN Raphael Peter Parkinson at District with all proceeds going to Diabetes UK
The Lovely Eggs
- Thursday 5th August
- The Lovely Eggs live at Phase One, Liverpool. 5th August 2021.
View all 29 upcoming events · View past events
Do you promote an event at District that's not listed? Use our free Event Promotion Centre to add/edit your events
Hotels and AirBnbs near District
Need a place to stay? Compare every available hotel deal and Airbnb near District , so book today to secure the best price!
News, interviews and roundups from Skiddle's inhouse editorial team
Reviews of District in Liverpool
Showing the latest reviews from all events held at District .
View all 558 reviews
District venue information
Situated in the heart of the Baltic Triangle – Liverpool's cultural mecca – District is a vibrant multi-purpose venue, playing host to gigs, club nights, screenings, talks and many other engaging events.
We are home to some of Liverpool's most popular and eclectic music nights, including Boss, Positive Vibration and EAT ME + Preach.
We also play host (or have played host) to some of the UK's most innovative and exciting metropolitan festivals, including, Liverpool Sound City, Baltic Weekender, Liverpool International Festival of Psychedelia, Positive Vibration - Festival of Reggae, Liverpool Disco Festival, Threshold Festival and Liverpool Music Week
The venue is fully accessible and we welcome wheelchair users.
Venue contact details and info
View all restaurants near District