Patterns events and tickets
Skiddle is an official primary ticket outlet for Patterns in Brighton. Find 8 upcoming events below. Tickets can be purchased directly from Skiddle:
- This event has been cancelled
- Saturday 24th March
- 'In a time rich with young musicians particularly in jazz, Vels are right up there flying the flag' Stamp The Wax
Horse Meat Disco
- Saturday 31st March
- With a hand-built DJ booth upstairs, powered by a bespoke Ohm PA, the ground floor...
Patterns with Danny Daze
- Saturday 7th April
- With a hand-built DJ booth upstairs, powered by a bespoke Ohm PA, the ground floor is a hangout...
- Saturday 15th September
- The Dualers bring their pumping sounds to the seaside town for a big night of ska and reggae
Do you promote an event at Patterns that's not listed? Use our free Event Promotion Centre to add/edit your events
News, interviews and roundups from Skiddle's inhouse editorial team
Reviews of Patterns in Brighton
Showing the latest reviews from all events held at Patterns .
View all 51 reviews
Patterns venue information
Born on the 14th May 2015, Patterns was built on the grounds of 10 Marine Parade. On the former site of an art deco hotel, the venue pays homage to the deep ingrained musical heritage of the building - from Ted Potters Music Bar, to the infamous Escape Club and of course Audio.
Venue contact details and info
View all hotels near Patterns
View all restaurants near Patterns
People who visit Patterns also visit
Our recommendations engine has found the following venues, which are are also popular amongst Patterns fans