Patterns events and tickets
Skiddle is an official primary ticket outlet for Patterns in Brighton. Find 13 upcoming events below. Tickets can be purchased directly from Skiddle:
- Thursday 5th October
- Probably the most influential rap artist to ever emerge from the UK; Jehst plays Patterns, Brighton.
- Sunday 8th October
- AGMP presents Supersuckers “European Rock Tour” + support.
- Friday 13th October
- AGMP presents Rhoda Dakar, vocalist with The Bodysnatchers & The Specials brings her band The LoTek Four on tour.
- Friday 17th November
- “The semi-classical drums/sax/piano trio Mammal Hands mutate into a high-volume rave act” The Guardian
- Friday 24th November
- Skream Open to Close comes to Brighton this September
trouble in da house
- Saturday 23rd December
- Trouble In Da house Paul trouble Anderson coming to brighton at the old escape venue
from 10 till 4 tickets are early bird 12.50 then 15 pounds
View all 13 upcoming events · View past events
Do you promote an event at Patterns that's not listed? Use our free Event Promotion Centre to add/edit your events
News, interviews and roundups from Skiddle's inhouse editorial team
View all 6 news articles
Reviews of Patterns in Brighton
Showing the latest reviews from all events held at Patterns .
View all 20 reviews
Patterns venue information
Born on the 14th May 2015, Patterns was built on the grounds of 10 Marine Parade. On the former site of an art deco hotel, the venue pays homage to the deep ingrained musical heritage of the building - from Ted Potters Music Bar, to the infamous Escape Club and of course Audio.
Venue contact details and info
View all hotels near Patterns
View all restaurants near Patterns
People who visit Patterns also visit
Our recommendations engine has found the following venues, which are are also popular amongst Patterns fans