The Harley in Sheffield Events and tickets
The Harley in Sheffield events
- Wednesday 28th September
- Oscar takes to the stage at The Harley
SoulJam Sheffield Re-Launch!
- Thursday 6th October
- Bringing the very best in boogie through Funk, Soul and Disco!
Popular Event: 343 attending
- Thursday 6th October
- Johnny Lloyd comes to The Harley in October 2016.
- Friday 7th October
- Mykki Blanco comes to The Harley in October for a very special show.
- Saturday 15th October
- We’re excited but also sad to announce that Nai Harvest are playing Queens Social Club and Sheffield for the last time (for now).
Bhaus at The Harley
- Tuesday 18th October
- Bhaus present a intimate fresh blend of Tech House, Techno and Disco underground talent from around the UK to your doorstep.
- Sunday 23rd October
- Pleased to announce that Palace Winter will be coming to The Harley on the 23rd October!
atonal presents SAM BINGA w/ MC REDDERS
- Thursday 27th October
- SAM BINGA [90 MINUTE SET]
For our debut event, we wanted someone who represents the diverse variety of bass music atonal love. Enter Sam Binga.
- Tuesday 1st November
- Anarcho-symbolist rock from DTCV (ex-Guided By Voices) come to The Harley in November
- Monday 14th November
- We’re delighted to have the raw disco of new wave band Las Kellies at the Harley this autumn, all the way from Buenos Aires.
- Friday 3rd March 2017
- Outlines will be taking over a host of venues and spaces with a genre-busting blend of names you know and names you don't.
The Harley venue information
Harley Live brings cutting-edge new music from a range of genres to the stage at the much-loved The Harley.
Legendary club nights. Great bands. A micro club and an intimate stage. Delicious, outrageous food from The Twisted Burger Company. If it’s all too much, you can crash upstairs in one of The Harley’s 23 hotel rooms.
But they don’t just stop there, they also organise live events at various venues in and around Sheffield, at the likes of Skate Central, Queens Social Club, The Leadmill, the Cathedral and City Hall.
From this in-depth knowledge of the music industry and their close relationship with independent venues across Sheffield they set up Tramlines Festival and continue to programme and organise the event to this day.
Name: The Harley
Phone: 0114 275 2288
Type of venue: Bar/Pub
Address: 334 Glossop Road, Sheffield, S10 2HW
Venue short url: http://www.skiddle.com/venues/10313/
Food Served: The Twisted Burger Company creates handmade, locally sourced burgers with a passion for pushing boundaries, all day, every day.
Want to see more venues like this?
View more members who like The Harley, plus recomendations for similar venues: The Harley favourites page
Hotels in Sheffield
Use our hotel search to find hotels in Sheffield. We also show live pricing and availability, plus you can book online - at no extra charge!
View Hotels in Sheffield »
Restaurants in Sheffield
Why not make a night of it and have a meal before you go out? We've got the lowdown on all the best resturants - book a table online for free!
View Restaurants in Sheffield »
Nightclubs in Sheffield
Looking for some alternatives? Our complete guide to clubs in Sheffield will show all nightclub events for you to take your pick!
View Nightclubs in Sheffield »
Bars in Sheffield
Looking for some pre club drinks? Our complete guide to bars in Sheffield will show you all of the local bars and pubs!
View Bars in Sheffield »