Last updated: 28th Dec 2017.
Originally published: 27th Dec 2017
Image: Motion Bristol (credit)
New Years Eve is still the biggest party of the year. Only last week we unveiled that almost 3 in 4 people felt NYE was the main event, followed by Halloween, and that 52% of under 35's prefer NYE to Christmas following extensive research we took out with YOU, our customers.
Lucky then, that we have added some brilliant new features to the Skiddle New Year's Eve guide to make the biggest night of the year that little bit better.
Here is what we have been working on -
- Ticker showing events which are selling out or sold out, best-selling events and news articles, on some of our favourite NYE events
- Spotify 'find my perfect event' integration, which recommends events based on your Spotify activity (genres and artists)
- NYE event finder bot, which will guide you through finding events on FB messenger
- New mobile friendly scroller
- More selection and curation on the NYE pages
We hope this helps make your ticket buying experience that little bit easier this NYE and gets you to an event that will help you kick off 2018 in the best possible way.
For filtered New Year's Eve events and New Year's Day events, head to our Inspire Me page for city suggestions and showcase events.
Spending NYE in the capital? Check out our London NYE page