Join We Out Here as they embark on a new journey for the Festival - setting up roots in their new home in Wimborne St Giles, Dorset.
Other than a change in date & location, their festival formula remains the same: a line-up overflowing with genre pioneers and the most exciting emerging talent, and an array of family, wellness & cultural activities.
A weekend festival ticket includes:
- Entrance to the festival; 12pm Thursday 10th August - 12pm Monday 14th.
- Access to public camping with free showers
- An array of free of charge family activities.
- Complimentary wellness sessions and workshops.
- Roller skate hire at their rink
- Talks and debates across music and social issues
- A £1 donation towards one of the on site charities of your choosing.
Be the first to review this event!