After a mammoth 2019, Sundown Festival is proud to announce its return in 2021
Renowned for its star-studded line-ups spanning grime, R&B, pop, dance, electronica and more, Sundown Festival has become the essential summer closing party, providing one last chance to party in the sunshine with some of the world’s most exciting artists.
Assemble your crew for 9am Friday and get ready for a Sundown of epic proportions.
Music genres: R&B, Drum n Bass, Pop, Grime, Bass Music
Sundown Festival is open to anyone aged 14+ but the following conditions apply:
• Anyone aged under 16 (15 or under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+. There is a limit of one under 16 per adult aged 18-20 and a maximum of three under 16s per adult aged 21+. Any adult accompanying an under 16 must have ID.
• Anyone aged 16+ may enter the festival unaccompanied but must bring ID. We do not accept any parental or guardian duty for children attending the festival and we strongly advise that they have the permission of a parent or legal guardian before attending.
• At the entrance gate we only accept the following forms of ID:
o Valid Photo Driving Licence
o Valid Provisional Photo Driving Licence
o Valid Passport
o Valid PASS card from the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme – this is the best form of ID to bring if you don’t want to bring a valuable document. More information on how to obtain your card can be found here
• ID must be original. No copies or photos will be accepted. The festival reserves the right to refuse admission if there is any doubt that the ticket holder is under the entry requirement.
• We operate a strict Challenge 25 policy across all bars at the festival and valid ID is required to buy and drink alcohol.
Latest reviews left by Skiddle customers:
Disabled Access Information
There are disabled facilities on site including a viewing platform and disabled toilets. Contact us for further details.
Travelling to/from the festival
Sundown Festival at Norfolk Showground is easily accessible from the A47 by car.
Norwich Railway Station situated 5 miles from the Showground
Shuttle buses will run from the station to the Showground on a regular basis throughout the weekend, operated by First Bus. Details below.
Big Green Coach, the Music Travel Company will operate return coach services direct to the Official coach park at Sundown Festival
A shuttle Bus service runs from Norfolk station throughout the weekend, provide by First Travel. The X1 Service will provide a direct route from Norwich Bus /Train Station to a drop off point outside the Royal Norfolk Showground or catch the 100 Service, which will operate from Norwich Rail Station via Norwich Bus Station direct to a dedicated stop inside Norfolk Showground. These combined services will operate up to every 10 minutes throughout the Festival. Details of the timetables will be available in due course.
Map of Hotels near festival site
Click the map to open a fully interactive map of all nearby hotels. Please check location and dates before booking.
The history of Sundown Festival
Formerly known as the Norfolk Spectacular.
Explore similar festivals to Sundown Festival
Find similar festivals by exploring the categories and classifications below: