A Celebration of The Best In Scottish Music!
Party at The Park and new and exciting 2 day boutique music festival set next to the river Tay facing the historic city of Perth. This is Perth’s newest family friendly music festival that’s so easy to get to brought to you by the producers of Linlithgow’s Party At The Palace.
Line up to be announced in due course.
- · Posh loos
- . Covered lounge style seating
- · Bar serving: craft ales and cider; champagne; prosecco; white, red & rosé wine; spirits; cocktails; and a selection of soft drinks.
- · Free coffee and hot drinks
- · Refresh area with mirrors and straighteners
- · Gourmet food vendors nearby
- · Guest DJ in tent between main stage changeovers – previous DJ’s have included Mel C, Gok Wan, Craig Charles, Fun Lovin’ Criminals
- · Picnic tables outside
- · Fast-track Entry
- . Complementary souvenir programme