Live At The Palace on Saturday 27th May will be headlined by a Ministry of Sound Classical complete with a 32-piece orchestra performing iconic dance classics, completely rearranged and reinterpreted for the 2020s that will have everyone on their feet. Special guests will include The Shapeshifters who have captivated fans for over two decades with their soulful and melodious hits including 2004 classic “Lola’s Theme”. UK Music scene stalwart, Tall Paul, joins the line-up as well as Wrexham’s finest house DJs K-Klass and DJ, producer and remixer Seamus Haji will grace the Fulham Palace. This line up is sure to make Live At The Palace a night to remember.
Line Up -
Ministry of Sound Classical
Plus Special Guest Vocalists Karen Harding and Louisa Johnson
Age Restrictions Under 16 to be accompanied by an adult 18+
VIP FULL TICKET
Impress your friends and colleagues at Fulham Palace with the premium access VIP ticket that includes:
- Pre show cocktail, canapés and wine reception in Fulham Palace’s historic Grand Hall), followed by….
- Access to the indoor Palace VIP cash bar during the show
- VIP laminate and lanyard
- One exclusive VIP merchandise item not available for sale
- VIP concierge team on site to ensure a smooth evening
- One general admission standing ticket to the show
- Priority access to the after show
VIP BAR TICKET ADD ON
Access to the VIP Cash Bar inside the historic Fulham Palace
Souvenir VIP Laminate
Fast track service points at arena bars
Access to the after-show running until 2am
Powered By Robomagic
Photos by Luke Dyson
Be the first to leave a review!