Two thousand pilgrims converge East of Herefordshire for an unmissable dance ritual surrounded by the natural woodland environment.
Three days of music and three woodland stages.
- Street Food stalls with a variety of meat, veggie, vegan and gluten free options
- Festival Bar + Cocktail & Prosecco Bar
- Shuttle bus service to and from Hereford city centre run by local operator DRM
- Camping add-on available, with showers and WC facilities
- Glitter, hair and beauty stalls
- Chill areas, 24/7 first aid and welfare crews
+ Many more elements
Be the first to leave a review!