Apply for Skiddle Events API Key
To apply for an API Key to access the Skiddle API, please complete the following form:
To use the Skiddle API you must agree to the following terms. By clicking Apply above, you agree that you have ready and accepted the terms.
- PERMITTED USE. You may access, view and make copies of the data in the API for your personal or commercial use. By accessing and viewing information from API you agree to be bound by these special terms:
Subject to these Terms, Skiddle Ltd gives you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to the API.
- (a) you will not modify the data from API in any way;
- (b) you will not modify the link structure to API;
- (c) IN ALL USES OF THE DATA, YOU WILL CREDIT SKIDDLE BY NAME AND BRAND LOGO AS THE SOURCE OF THE DATA.
- (d) You will in all uses, link to Skiddle using the event link provided in the API results
- (e) You will not use the information on any website, application or program which directly competes with the business activity of Skiddle Ltd
- RESTRICTIONS. You may not:
- (a) display the API in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Skiddle Ltd or that can be reasonably interpret to suggest content represents the views or opinions of Skiddle Ltd.
- (b) use the API to disparage Skiddle Ltd or its products/services.
- (c) use the API on your website if the website promotes illegal activity, contains pornography, gambling, or the sale of tobacco or alcohol to individuals under the age of legal consumption.
- (d) delete or alter any trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features of Skiddle Ltd that are included in the API in applications or programs that you create.
- (e) reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the API or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by applicable law.
- RATE LIMITS AND MONITORING. There is a daily limit and hourly rate limit to the number of requests that can be made to the API for free. You may exceed this threshold only by contacting Skiddle Ltd for a rate increase. Skiddle Ltd will monitor your daily usage of the API to determine if you have exceeded the free-use threshold by using an application programming interface key (the “Key”).
- OWNERSHIP/TRADEMARKS. You do not acquire or have any ownership, license or other proprietary interest in the API. You understand that the API is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Skiddle Ltd assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages or expenses you may incur as a result of any inaccuracy, incompleteness or obsolescence of anything contained in the API. THE SERVICES OF THE API ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, you agree that neither Skiddle Ltd nor any of its affiliates, employees or agents will be liable to you or to any other party for any direct or indirect damages, or for any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost time), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arise out of or are in any way connected with any access to the API or any viewing or use of any information on the API. You acknowledge that the limitations in this Section are reasonable and appropriate. SKIDDLE LTD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF THE DATA IN THE API, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE ARISING BY LAW OR STATUTE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, ALL DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE API IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- UNAUTHORIZED USE/NO INTERFERENCE. You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software or routine to harm others or interfere with functioning of the API or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the API for any unauthorized purpose. By using the API in applications or programs you create, you agree to be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm (including but not limited to harm caused by spyware, malware, worms, Trojan horses and viruses) resulting from such application or program.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and to hold Skiddle Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, officers, employers and other agents, harmless from and against any loss, liability, damage or expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of your use of the API, including, without limitation, any violations by you of these Terms.
- TERMINATION. Without limiting its other remedies, Skiddle Ltd may immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate or block your and any user's use of the API at any time in its sole discretion. You may terminate this agreement by ceasing to use the API or any product incorporating it. Skiddle Ltd may in its sole discretion choose to upgrade the current version of the API at any time without notice to you, which may make the version of the API that you are using obsolete. When this legal agreement comes to an end, those Terms that by their nature are intended to continue indefinitely will continue to apply, including but not limited to Sections 5, 7, 8, 9, 13 and 14.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IN THE API IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT EVENT, VENUE OR OTHER INFORMATION IS ADDED BY EVENT PROMOTERS AND THEREFORE MAY BE INACCURATE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SKIDDLE LTD CANNOT AND DO NOT CHECK EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO OUR SYSTEM. SKIDDLE LTD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION IN THE API, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE ARISING BY LAW OR STATUTE.
- TRANSMISSION FAILURES. Skiddle Ltd will use commercially reasonable efforts to publish and transmit the API on a continuous and timely basis. Skiddle Ltd is not, however, responsible for any failure or malfunction in communications; for any failure or refusal of any third party transmission intermediaries to transmit any API; or for the failure to transmit any API resulting from any natural disasters, wars, labor strike or other events beyond the control of Skiddle Ltd.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You acknowledge that, Skiddle Ltd cannot and does not assume any responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages or expenses you may incur as a result of any inaccuracy, incompleteness or obsolescence of any information contained in the API. You agree that Skiddle Ltd will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct or indirect damages, or for any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost time), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arise out of or are in any way connected with any access to the API or any contractual or other dealings or relationships you may have with third parties based upon any information included in the Skiddle Ltd.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. These terms and conditions and your access to and use of information from the API are governed by the laws of England. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation or compliance with these terms and conditions, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in England.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions of use for this API constitute the entire agreement between you and Skiddle Ltd regarding your access to the API and your reproduction and use of any information in the API. Any waiver of any term or condition shall not be effective unless in a written document signed by an authorized representative of Skiddle Ltd.