Manchester Hotels and accommodation availability search:
Discount Manchester Hotels
Search our Manchester Hotels accommodation guide. Below is a list of budget hotels, luxury hotels, premium hotels and serviced apartments in Manchester. Many Hotels offer last minute deals with up to 70% off the normal rates. We offer a hotel booking service, at no extra cost!
Hotel reservations are quick and easy.
Going out and need accommodation near a particular venue? Check our list of venues here for nearby hotels! Easy!
68 Manchester hotels
Browse all hotels in Manchester, including boutique, budget, and luxury 5 Star hotels, for the best deals. To make hotel reservations, or for more information, including maps, details of nearby attractions, and more, click on any of the listings below.
- 115 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- 2 CANAL STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 3HE
- Imagine a place where the boho chic of New York's East Village meets with the glitzy cosmopolitan self esteem of London's West End - and somewhere in the maelstrom,
Looking for prices and availability?
To view hotels available on your chosen date, with live pricing, please enter a date and number of nights above, then press 'Search'.
- 119 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- 5 Piccadilly Place, Manchester, M1 3BP
- Built in 2009 SACO Manchester's chic, spacious and contemporary apartments are situated in The Hub, an award winning environmentally friendly development which is part of the Piccadilly
- 251 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 111 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6JB
- If you are looking for convenient, great value accommodation in Manchester city centre then the New Union is the simple solution. Ideally located on Canal St for major traincoachbustram
- 307 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 74 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6JD
- WINNER OF THE SERVICED APARTMENTS OF THE YEAR 2010 AWARD, MANCHESTER TOURISM AWARDS Grade II listed Victorian Building located in the heart of Manchester,
- 313 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 35 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3LA
- Dating back to 1858 this City Centre grade II listed building is situated in the heart of City centre Manchester within a 5 minute walk of all mainline stations.
- 328 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 1LQ
- Malmaison Manchester is slap bang in the middle of the city, only minutes walk from Piccadilly station, Chinatown, Canal Street and retail therapy. Amid the bustle,
- 338 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- Weston Building Sackville Street, Manchester, M1 3BB
- Days Hotel, Manchester City Centre is a modern hotel just 400 metres from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station conveniently located in one of the city's most fashionable areas for
- 352 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- Charles Street, Manchester, M1 7DG
- Ibis Hotel Manchester Charles Street has 126 rooms and is conveniently situated next to Manchester Conference Centre, Manchester Universities and BBC,
- 353 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- Weston Building Sackville Street, Manchester, M1 3BB
- Weston Hall is a modern self-catering residence, which shares a site with the Days Hotel and Manchester Conference Centre. The accommodation in Weston Hall has recently been refurbished
- 354 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 107 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2DB
- ABode Manchester is ideally located in the very heart of the city, just minutes from bustling Piccadilly. The Grade II listed hotel retains the period character of a Victorian
- 367 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 101 PORTLAND STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 6DF
- The Macdonald Townhouse is a grade II listed building in the heart of Manchester City Centre, perfectly located for the many business districts and to enjoy Manchester's shopping
- 387 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HG
- MAX @ Manchester opened in November 2011, centrally located in Piccadilly in the heart of the vibrant and bustling city on the banks of the Manchester canals the location offers
- 405 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 36 PRINCESS STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 4JY
- Roomzzz Manchester is an award winning 48 bed Apart hotel boasting high ceilings, long windows, soaring interior spaces and grand Victorian character .
- 426 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 3-5 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 6DP
- Located in the heart of the city centre on Portland Street situated in Piccadilly Gardens area just a short 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Railway Station.
- 432 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 91 London Road, Manchester, M1 2PG
- Manchester's four star deluxe hotel is just 2 minutes walk from Piccadilly station. The hotels 338 bedrooms offer a superb array of home comforts that enable it to distance itself
- 449 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 94 PORTLAND STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 4GX
- Ibis Hotel Manchester City Centre is located in the heart of the city. We are located in the heart of China Town, 5 minutes walk from Manchester Central and 15 minutes from the
- 471 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 55 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2AP
- Hotel is situated at the heart of Manchester, in Piccadilly Gardens. Close to the railway station and all shops and theatres, the buzzing nightlife is just moments away.
- 502 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 21 Dickinson Street, MANCHESTER, M1 4LX
- Novotel Manchester Centre is a modern and contemporary hotel located opposite China Town, just a few minutes walk to all the city's entertainment venues and well placed for a great
- 514 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- 18-24 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 4LY
- The award-winning Arora Manchester hotel is ideally located for whatever your stay may require. In Manchester city centre, the Grade II Listed Arora has a 24-hour fitness centre
- 515 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- Oxford Road, Manchester, M60 7HA
- Situated right in the heart of vibrant Manchester on Oxford St, sits the iconic four-star Palace Hotel with its distinctive clock tower soaring over the Manchester skyline.
- 567 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- CHATSWORTH HOUSE, 19 LEVER STREET, Manchester, M1 1BY
- Chatsworth House is a centrally located apartment block which is situated on Lever street just off Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester city centre. This building used to be home to
- 583 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- 105 CHATSWORTH HOUSE, 19 LEVER STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 1BY
- This beautiful city centre apartment decorated all in white with beige carpets and a faux marble tiled hallway is the perfect place to relax after a busy day out,
- 598 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- CHATSWORTH HOUSE, 19 LEVER STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 1BY
- On the first floor of this centrally located block you will find this gem of an apartment which looks out onto Dale St. Whilst staying in this two bedroom apartment which easily
- 605 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- 606 CHATSWORTH HOUSE, 19 LEVER STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 1BY
- Just one floor away from the top of the building this apartment boasts excellent views over the rooftops of the Northern Quarter, where the trendy folk of our fine city choose
- 609 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- Ducie Street Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2TP
- The Place Apartment Hotel is a stunning and unique; grade II listed venue offering luxurious accommodation just 100 metres from Manchester Piccadilly Station.Whether you are staying
- 620 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- 50 NEWTON STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 2EA
- Now well established as Manchesters favourite backpackers HOSTEL, the Hatters continues to please the young at heart...Renowned as a party hostel we are not for the quiet types
- 628 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- 41 HILTON STREET, Manchester, M1 2EE
- The Crown and Anchor is a Family run Bed and Breakfast, situated in the northern quarter of Manchester city Centre, just five minuites from Piccadilly train station and a stone's
- 673 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 18-20a Oldham St Northern Quarter, Manchester, M1 1JN
- Lushpads is a chic 3 bedroom boutique hotel' inspired self-catering apartment sleeping 8 to 10 people. A stylish cosmopolitan abode with flowing open plan layout located in the
- 677 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 12 Tib Street, Manchester, M4 1SH
- This art deco styled hotel located right in the heart of the city centre, only 5 minutes walk from all main line stations, offers a warm and friendly welcome.
- 694 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 1 River Street, Manchester, M1 5BB
- Located at the hub of Manchester's bustling and vivacious city centre in close proximity to Manchester Central, the Palace Theatre, the BBC building,
Showing hotels: 1-30 31-60 61-68 of 68
Please note, distances shown are 'as the crow flies' and driving distances may differ. Hotel facilities are subject to change, you are advised to carefully check the room or hotel description to ensure the facilities you require are available at your chosen hotel.
The price you see for these Manchester hotels is the price you pay. All prices stated are the total price for the entire stay, per room (not 'per person'). All prices are inclusive of VAT. There is no additional charge to book your room through Skiddle.com. When booking you will be asked for card details to secure your reservation. In most cases your card will only be charged when you check-out. For cancellation policies, please check the hotel information pages (most are 24 hours)
Find hotels near Manchester