London Hotels and accommodation availability search:
Hotels near London
Let's get this straight, there is no way you can possibly get the London experience by visiting for just one day. In a city that houses 8 and a half million people, holds four World Heritage sites, and world famous destinations such as Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Tower Bridge, and St Paul's Cathedral as well as all manner of galleries, museums, libraries and theaters in the West End, London is a place that needs time to fully uncover its true majesty.
We've compiled an extensive hotel guide to make your stay as comfortable and relaxed as possible, with hotels ranging from the palatial to the humble. Search our cheap hotels near London accommodation guide for a list of both luxury and budget hotels - whatever you're looking for, we've got it. Some hotels offer up to 70% off the normal rates for last minute bookings, so look out for those discounts in your search.
Staying over after going to an event? Check out our list of venues with nearby hotels here.
Going out and need accommodation near a particular venue? Check our list of venues here for nearby hotels! Easy!
265 London hotels
Browse all hotels in London, including boutique, budget, and luxury 5 Star hotels, for the best deals. To make hotel reservations, or for more information, including maps, details of nearby attractions, and more, click on any of the listings below.
- 134 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- 9 RUSSELL STREET, LONDON, WC2B 5HZ
- If you want to stay in the centre of London then you cannot beat our selection of four luxury apartment style hotel rooms. They are within easy walking distance of city centre
Looking for prices and availability?
To view hotels available on your chosen date, with live pricing, please enter a date and number of nights above, then press 'Search'.
- 143 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- 4 Broad Court Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5QZ
- The Fielding Hotel is situated in a charming pedestrian street that still retains its 19th century gas lamps, just opposite the Royal Opera House, it is a haven of peace and quiet
- 197 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- Flats 1-6, 22-25 Floral Street, London, WC2E 9DS
- These superbly located apartments are set in the heart of London s buzzing West End - Covent Garden. Each stylish one and two bedroom apartment is fully equipped with everything
- 202 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- 141 - 143 Drury Lane Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5TB
- Grosvenor House is located in the very heart of London on Drury Lane in Covent Garden and offers self-catering studio apartments. The location is spectacular - just yards away
- 307 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 20 Mercer Street Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9HD
- The quintessential Covent Garden rendezvous, the newly transformed Mercer Street Hotel effortlessly blends with the boutique appeal of its neighbourhood.
- 358 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 336-337 The Strand, London, WC2R 1HA
- Located in the bustling heart of Aldwych, ME London is just moments away from Covent Garden, the River Thames and Trafalgar Square. Overlooking Somerset House the hotel is ideally
- 361 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- The Strand, London, WC2R 0EU
- To stay at The Savoy is to follow in the footsteps of Sir Winston Churchill, Frank Sinatra, Maria Callas, Claude Monet and Katharine Hepburn. An iconic hotel perfectly positioned
- 369 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 3-6 St. Martin s Street, London, WC2H 7HL
- Tucked between the National Gallery and Leicester Square itself, this four star boutique hotel is the perfect hideaway in the heart of the West End. Cool and clutter-free,
- 401 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 178 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7AA
- Located in the heart of London just off Oxford Street, High Holborn is a pupose built residence accommodation to all. It is in the heart of the London s famous Theatreland,
- 415 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 31 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LH
- In the heart of theatreland, the Hampshire enjoys a sensational Leicester Square location. Dominating the south side of the square, this is a hotel accustomed to film premiers
- 417 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 66 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5BX
- The Kingsway Hall Hotel is a four star deluxe hotel located in Central London between the vibrant Covent Garden and Holborn areas ideal for a perfect overnight stay and also meetings
- 486 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE
- The Anchorage George IV apartments are located in two buildings on the main London School of Economics and Political Science campus just off The Aldwych.
- 566 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- 18 Irving Street, London, WC2H 7AZ
- Q Homes West One, Serviced Apartments have been stylishly renovated within a period building located in Leicester Square, in the middle of London s West End.
- 601 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- 1, Leicester Street, London, WC2H 7BL
- One Leicester Street is set in a five-storey Georgian building, providing food, drink and lodgings. Located in the heart of bustling Chinatown, One Leicester Street offers traditional
- 635 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- 9 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3QD
- Close by the chic boutiques of Covent Garden and Oxford Street s celebrated stores, this beguiling Bloomsbury landmark brings style and comfort together beautifully.
- 668 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 94 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6LF
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London has been fully renovated in a contemporary
- 681 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 252 High Holborn Holborn, London, WC1V 7EN
- Rosewood London will embrace guests within one of London s most historic locales, where the City meets Covent Garden and the West End on High Holborn.
- 684 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 65-73 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6EX
- In the centre of London s West End, this boutique hotel embodies a haven where you can be sure of warm traditional hospitality. This Unique Luxury Hotel offers complimentary broadband
- 690 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 94-97 Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3LB
- Characterful, cultured and calm, the four star Kenilworth is warmly inviting and quietly stylish in the heart of bookish Bloomsbury. Light floods the airy lobby and laid-back bar
- 690 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 6 Frith Street, London, W1D 3JA
- Hazlitt s occupies three historic houses in Frith Street, just off Soho Square. When these were built in 1718 there were no elevators. There still aren t,
- 754 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 2-5 Montague Street, London, WC1B 5BU
- Uniquely located with superb landscaped gardens overlooking the world-renowned British museum, The White Hall is ideally situated for your visit to London.
- 755 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 18-21 Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5EA
- Located just a few steps away from Nelson s Column in Trafalgar Square, Citadines Prestige Trafalgar Square London is a short walk from the Houses of Parliament,
- 758 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- Edward VII Rooms, 8a Northumberland Avenue, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5BY
- Located in the heart of London just off the south side of Trafalgar Square. Northumberland House is a magnificent Grade II listed building, and is a short step away from the main
- 766 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 16-22 Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3NN
- Just a few minutes walk from Oxford Street, Leicester Square and Covent Garden, The Bloomsbury Hotel (formerly Jurys Great Russell Street Hotel) is a fabulous fusion of London
- 788 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 39-40 Bedford Place, London, WC1 5JT
- Situated in London Bloomsbury close to Covent Garden, Oxford Street and the City, the Buckingham Hotel offers a peaceful and comfortable retreat in the quieter side of London West
- 842 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 34-37 Bedford Place, London, WC1B 5JR
- The Clarendon is a 4-star boutique hotel in the Grange Hotels boutique collection, peacefully nestled in central Bloomsbury. Formerly a 16th century Georgian townhouse,
- 854 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 50-60 Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4AR
- Located in the heart of London s West End many well known attractions are a very short walk, these include Theatreland, the Strand, Covent Garden, the City,
- 861 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 4-6 Bedford Place, London, WC1B 5JD
- Situaed in London s Bloomsbury close to Covent Garden, Oxford Street and the City, with its original Georgian features, the Lancaster Hotel offers a peaceful and comfortable retreat
- 864 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 7-8 Bedford Place, London, WC1B 5JA
- The Thanet Hotel is a friendly, family run bed breakfast hotel - all 16 bedrooms have a private shower and WC and are comfortably furnished with colour television,
- 864 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 7 Montague Street, London, WC1B 5BP
- BLOOMS is an impressive, elegant 18th century Town House set in the heart of literary Bloomsbury adjacent to the British Museum.Blooms Town House is your home from home ,
Showing hotels: 1-30 31-60 next 61-90
Please note, distances shown are 'as the crow flies' and driving distances may differ. Hotel facilities are subject to change, you are advised to carefully check the room or hotel description to ensure the facilities you require are available at your chosen hotel.
The price you see for these London hotels is the price you pay. All prices stated are the total price for the entire stay, per room (not 'per person'). All prices are inclusive of VAT. There is no additional charge to book your room through Skiddle.com. When booking you will be asked for card details to secure your reservation. In most cases your card will only be charged when you check-out. For cancellation policies, please check the hotel information pages (most are 24 hours)
Find hotels near London