Worthing Hotels and accommodation availability search:
Discount Hotels in Worthing
Search our Discount Hotels in Worthing accommodation guide. Below is a list of budget hotels, luxury hotels, premium hotels and serviced apartments in Worthing. Many Hotels offer last minute deals with up to 70% off the normal rates. We offer a hotel booking service, at no extra cost!
Hotel reservations are quick any easy.
Going out and need accommodation near a particular venue? Check our list of venues here for nearby hotels! Easy!
9 Worthing hotels
Browse all hotels in Worthing, including boutique, budget, and luxury 5 Star hotels, for the best deals. To make hotel reservations, or for more information, including maps, details of nearby attractions, and more, click on any of the listings below.
- 280 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 28 CRESCENT ROAD, WORTHING, BN11 1RL
- Wake up to the beach on your doorstep. Central Beach apartment is a cosy coastal one bed apartment in Worthing, West Sussex. Whether you re taking a holiday in Worthing for the
Looking for prices and availability?
To view hotels available on your chosen date, with live pricing, please enter a date and number of nights above, then press 'Search'.
- 508 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 86-95 MARINE PARADE, WORTHING, BN11 3QD
- Located just 0.5 miles from Worthing Central train station, Travelodge Worthing Seafront Hotel is a great choice if you re looking for the seafront experience with all the comfort
- 530 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- 42 ROWLANDS ROAD, WORTHING, BN113JT
- Seeing the sights of Worthing and the beautiful south coast, was never so easy from this stylish Victorian two bedroom apartment. Located in Worthing s West End this charming apartment
- 631 yards/4 min walk from City centre
- 27 Railway Approach, Worthing, BN11 1UR
- Built at the turn of the 19th Century, The Grand Victorian, a traditional period hotel, is located directly opposite Worthing railway station offering excellent transport links
- 659 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 1 Thorn Road, Worthing, BN11 3ND
- The Bay at Worthing is a stylish coaching inn, a pebble s throw from the seafront. Our traditional pub serves a wide selection of beers and well priced wines with an open fire
- 735 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 17-23 The Steyne, Worthing, BN11 3DU
- Overlooking Steyne Gardens the Chatsworth Hotel is located in Worthing town centre and just a few minutes walk from the seafront. The Hotel has been owned and run by the same family
- 759 yards/5 min walk from City centre
- 1b SOUTHCOURT ROAD, WORTHING, BN147DF
- This unique apartment has been beautifully converted from an 19th Century boat workshop and is situated in heart of central Worthing and has the towns famous attractions on its
- 866 yards/6 min walk from City centre
- 16 HEENE TERRACE, WORTHING, BN11 3NR
- A stunning studio apartment, situated within a beautiful Grade II listed, 1870 Regency beach front Terrace,giving it a real sense of character and history.
- 1269 yards/9 min walk from City centre
- Flat 2 3, New Parade, Worthing, BN11 3BQ
- The Beach house is a unique spacious studio apartment that can sleep up to 4 in an amazing beachfront location. Walk the promenade, to coffee shops, cafes,
Please note, distances shown are 'as the crow flies' and driving distances may differ. Hotel facilities are subject to change, you are advised to carefully check the room or hotel description to ensure the facilities you require are available at your chosen hotel.
The price you see for these Worthing hotels is the price you pay. All prices stated are the total price for the entire stay, per room (not 'per person'). All prices are inclusive of VAT. There is no additional charge to book your room through Skiddle.com. When booking you will be asked for card details to secure your reservation. In most cases your card will only be charged when you check-out. For cancellation policies, please check the hotel information pages (most are 24 hours)
Find hotels near Worthing