Edinburgh Hotels and accommodation availability search:
Discount Hotels in Edinburgh
In the stunning Scottish capital, home to Edinburgh Castle, Arthurs Seat, Holyrood Palace, and the Edinburgh Festival, there is a wealth of beautiful, luxurious, and affordable hotels in which to rest your head during your stay. From the five star palatial settings of The Balmoral and The Scotsman, to the more affordable Ibis or Travelodge's scattered around the city, Edinburgh has the ideal hotel for you.
Last minute hotel bookings can sometimes include 70% off the usual price, so look out for those as you search through Edinburgh hotels and holiday apartments. Make the most of your time in Edinburgh, and enjoy your stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Head here to check out things to do in Edinburgh
Going out and need accommodation near a particular venue? Check our list of venues here for nearby hotels! Easy!
200 Edinburgh hotels
Browse all hotels in Edinburgh, including boutique, budget, and luxury 5 Star hotels, for the best deals. To make hotel reservations, or for more information, including maps, details of nearby attractions, and more, click on any of the listings below.
- 135 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- 1 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2EQ
- The Balmoral, a Rocco Forte Hotel is a luxury hotel in the true sense of the word. It is a stylish five-star property in the very heart of Edinburgh.
Looking for prices and availability?
To view hotels available on your chosen date, with live pricing, please enter a date and number of nights above, then press 'Search'.
- 148 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- 43 Jeffrey Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1DH
- WINNER JURYS INN HOTEL OF THE YEAR 2011/2012 The award winning Jurys Inn is ideally located next to Waverley train station and right in the heart of Edinburgh s old town.
- 154 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- 20, North Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1TR
- The Scotsman Hotel, resides within the former Scotsman Newspaper building. Originally built in 1905, this majestic building was designed to dominate the Edinburgh skyline and features
- 196 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- 3 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BG
- Located 0.3 miles from Waverley train station and 8.3 miles from Edinburgh International Airport, the Travelodge Edinburgh Central Waterloo Place Hotel is ideal for those seeking
- 219 yards/1 min walk from City centre
- Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1LL
- The Inn On The Mile located on The Royal Mile in the heart of the city centre, offers an alternative luxury hotel experience in one of Edinburgh s most prestigious historic landmarks.
- 224 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 16 Waterloo Place Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG
- At Princes Street Suites located at 16 Waterloo Place you ll luxuriate in the most stylish serviced apartments imaginable. In the heart of Edinburgh,
- 233 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 23 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BG
- The Apex Waterloo Place Hotel is ideally located at the east end of Princes Street, close to Edinburgh s attractions and just moments from Waverley Train Station.
- 233 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 219 High Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1PE
- Luxurious apartments, ideal for business or pleasure, perfectly situated on the Royal Mile which is a 5 minute walk from Princes St. Encircled by awe-inspiring landmarks such as
- 238 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1SR
- Innercitylets is one of the premier selfcatering operators on The Royal Mile in Edinburgh s City Centre. Innercitylets provides first class accommodation for a wide variety of
- 245 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 20 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2AN
- The Royal British is a friendly hotel designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure visitors to Edinburgh. Right in the heart of the city, situated in the well known
- 251 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 217 High Street The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1PE
- On Edinburgh s Royal Mile, these stylish 4-star apartments with free Wi-Fi are surrounded by tourist attractions. Centrally located, Edinburgh Waverley Rail Station is just 5 minutes
- 256 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- Haggis Hostels, 5/3 West Register Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2AA
- Haggis Hostels West Register Street Edinburgh is a 4 Visit Scotland Hostel, offering travelers clean, comfortable and affordable shared accommodation in the city center.
- 266 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 357 HIGH STREET, EDINBURGH, EH1 1PS
- Offering elegance, luxury and an enviable location in the capital city of Scotland, Burnets Apartments, Edinburgh guarantee a refreshing alternative to a hotel.
- 270 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 126 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1QS
- Luxurious apartment (sleeps 4) in the historic Royal Mile of Edinburgh. It is only minutes away from the famous Edinburgh Castle and has Holyrood Palace at the bottom of the road.
- 302 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 1 Worlds End Close High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TD
- The apartment is in the heart of city, set between the Palace of Holyrood and the Edinburgh castle. Recently renovated in a traditional Edinburgh tenement with turnpike stair,
- 303 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 6 HUNTER SQUARE, EDINBURGH, EH1 1QW
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre hotel is located in the heart of historic Edinburgh, just off the Royal Mile. The Grassmarket , Princes Street and its numerous bars and restaurants are
- 304 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 80 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TH
- Radisson BLU Hotel, Edinburgh, is a 4-star hotel, in the heart of Edinburgh s city centre, on the historic Royal Mile. The hotel is ideally situated for your visit to Edinburgh,
- 327 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 1 ADVOCATES CLOSE, EDINBURGH, EH1 1PQ
- 2 double bedroom split-level apartment overlooking Princes Street. Apartment located in the historic Advocates Close just few yards away from St Giles Cathedral.
- 336 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 15 Calton Hill, Edinburgh, EH1 3BJ
- Situated in the heart of the city, the Parliament House Hotel is the perfect place to explore cosmopolitan Edinburgh. In just a few minutes, you can walk to the world famous Princes
- 339 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- Meuse Lane off Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2BY
- Just a short walk from Princes Street shopping area, Edinburgh Dungeon, Scott Monument and the Royal Mile, the Travelodge Edinburgh Central Princes Street hotel is an ideal place
- 342 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- Old Fishmarket Close, Edinburgh, EH1 1RW
- These lovely apartments are situated just off the famous Royal Mile, near St Giles Cathedral and Edinburgh Castle. These luxury city centre apartments are professionally designed,
- 348 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 2 Chessels Court, 240 Canongate, Royal Mile, EDINBURGH, EH8 8AD
- This 3 bed, 2nd floor apartment sits in the very heart of Edinburgh s Old Town, with direct access to the ancient and historical Royal Mile. Located in a traditional red ochre
- 360 yards/2 min walk from City centre
- 50 Blackfriars Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1NE
- Just off of the Royal Mile in Edinburgh city center, is the 5 star Visit Scotland accredited Smart City Hostels, with dorm and private rooms (all en-suite),
- 366 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 255/6 Canongate, EDINBURGH, EH8 8BQ
- THIS APARTMENT IS LOCATED ON THE ROYAL MILE . Auld Reekie apartments offer stylish self-catering accommodation in Edinburgh city centre. This spacious 3rd floor apartment (no lift
- 366 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 43 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2BY
- The Old Waverley is a landmark building located in the heart of Edinburgh s vibrant city centre. The Hotel is centrally located on the famous Princes Street,
- 374 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 375 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1PW
- Welcome to St. Giles Apartments Edinburgh, offering four star Visit Scotland accredited apartments. These luxury city centre apartments are professionally designed,
- 389 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 12-26 St Giles Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1PT
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh, is a sumptuous boutique hotel, boasting 75 luxurious and contemporary rooms in an enviable location. This historic building is ideally situated just off
- 401 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 40 St. Marys Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1SX
- Situated only 50 metres from The Royal Mile this stylish 3rd floor apartment (no lift access) is ideally located for visitors who wish to explore the historic Old Town and major
- 416 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 33 ST. MARYS STREET, EDINBURGH, EH1 1TA
- A stay at the Travelodge Edinburgh Central Hotel is the ideal way to experience Edinburgh. Located in the heart of the Scottish capital, it is conveniently just 8 miles from Edinburgh
- 464 yards/3 min walk from City centre
- 1 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1AD
- Hotel Missoni is ideally located on Edinburgh s Historic Royal Mile. Designed by fashion legend Rosita Missoni, Hotel Missoni is iconic, and contemporary,
Showing hotels: 1-30 31-60 61-90 of 200
Please note, distances shown are 'as the crow flies' and driving distances may differ. Hotel facilities are subject to change, you are advised to carefully check the room or hotel description to ensure the facilities you require are available at your chosen hotel.
The price you see for these Edinburgh hotels is the price you pay. All prices stated are the total price for the entire stay, per room (not 'per person'). All prices are inclusive of VAT. There is no additional charge to book your room through Skiddle.com. When booking you will be asked for card details to secure your reservation. In most cases your card will only be charged when you check-out. For cancellation policies, please check the hotel information pages (most are 24 hours)
Find hotels near Edinburgh