Please note this performance will be performed open-air within the walls of St Luke's Bombed Out Church. Doors 5:45pm, refreshments served until 6:30pm. Performance starts at 6:30pm.
Enjoy a Valentine’s night to remember under the stars, with popular hits performed on a romantic instrument within a stunning location.
Acclaimed harpist Maxine Molin will be performing renditions of popular songs such as Angels, How Long Will I love you, Field's of Gold, Dancing in the Moonlight, A Sky Full of Stars, Wildest Dreams, Stand by Me, Let There be Love and so much more.
This relaxing performance is not just for couples but for anyone who loves music, so come on your own, with a friend or with loved ones, and enjoy an evening of good company and beautiful music.
Maxine has worked with some of the UK’s leading Symphony, Opera and Ballet Orchestras including the Halle, BBC Philharmonic, Opera North, National Symphony Orchestra, Moscow City Ballet, English National Ballet, City Ballet of London and Saint Petersburg Ballet.
Maxine has also pursued a solo career performing concertos and recitals, entertained Royalty, and worked with a range of artists as diverse as tenor Russell Watson and rapper Kanye West.
- We are an open-air venue so remember to dress for the weather; we encourage you to bring layers to keep you cosy.
- If you require any wheelchair access or any other assistance then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Performance starts at 18:30, doors open at 17:45. Run time approx. 45 minutes.
- Seats are provided and offered on a first come first served basis.
- Soft / alcoholic drinks will be available until the performance starts. No drinks purchased offsite are permitted.
- The venue grounds are a bit uneven and slippery when wet, keep this in mind when choosing footwear.
- We have portable toilets onsite. Included one access toilet.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.
No Data Loaded