Armand Van Helden tickets + 2017 tour dates
Find Armand Van Helden tour dates and buy tickets, plus listen to mixes and view videos!
Annie Mac presents Lost & Found
- Thursday 13th - Sunday 16th April
- Annie Mac presents Lost & Found - a festival located on the beautiful Mediterranean island of Malta.
Popular Event: 2918 attending
We Are FSTVL 2017
- Saturday 27th - Sunday 28th May
- We Are BACK for our fifth year and with the biggest show we have ever put together! This is FSTVL like you've never seen it before...
Popular Event: 5178 attending
- Friday 9th - Saturday 10th June
- Disclosure & Rudimental present Wildlife.
- Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th June
- Parklife returns for 2017 with a line-up of world famous bands and DJs, crazy creations, oddball installations and a host of up and coming acts.
Popular Event: 33141 attending
View all Armand Van Helden events and tour dates »
Armand Van Helden Biography
Official website: http://www.myspace.com/armandvanhelden
Armand Van Helden is a house music artist and music remixer whose biggest commercial successes came from his remixes of the 1996 Tori Amos song "Professional Widow", which reached the top of the UK singles chart, and his own track "You Don't Know Me" which was Number 1 in the UK in January 1999. Van Helden was born in Boston in 1970 to a Dutch-Indonesian father and a French-Lebanese mother, but travelled around the world as a child spending time in the Netherlands, Turkey and Italy, as his father was a member of the US Air Force.
Do you promote/manage Armand Van Helden? Login to our free Promotion Centre to update these details.
All event data and news is © Skiddle Ltd