The Risk tickets + tour dates
Find The Risk tour dates and buy tickets, plus listen to mixes and view videos!
Where is The Risk playing?
The Risk Biography
There are several bands which go by the name of "The Risk," including:
1. A 6 member ska band from the Chicago-area, IL. The Risk began as a band early in 2005 originally with both a different singer and guitar player. During this time they released a four song EP. Later there was a falling out between the band and there front man and he was replaced by the trombonist who currently does vocals in addition to playing the trombone. Since then they have released another 6 song demo and are currently active in the Chicago area.
2. An indie pop band from Nashville, TN that was active between 2002 and 2004.
3. Enigmatic energetic garage soul outfit from Denver,CO. Out of the ashes of Hi-Fidelity(power pop mod)arose The Risk in 2000. Opening for such acts as Dead Moon and The Figgs and playing alongside The Omens,The Volts,Black Lamb and other dirty Denver underground rock and roll bands. They recorded a 4 song Ep and a full length album STREET THUNDER which they released DIY style the night of their last show Sept,11,2004.
4. A mod/power-pop outfit from Guernsey in the Channel Islands who formed in the early 1980s off the back of the mod revival taking place in the UK at the time. The have disbanded and reformed several times over the years though always with a core membership of Mark Le Gallez (also of Thee Jenerators) on bass and lead vocals and Colin Leach on guitar. and vocals
5. A band who currently attend Prestwick Academy. They mostly do cover versions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Do you promote/manage The Risk? Login to our free Promotion Centre to update these details.
All event data and news is © Skiddle Ltd