No tickets available at present for Rockore through Skiddle.
Camping chairs are permitted into the arena, but must be positioned behind the chair free area. Please adhere to this request and allow the dancers to ‘dance as though no one is watching’. Could we also ask you to ensure all chairs are taken home with you at the end of the event.
Rockore are working in partnership with Police Scotland and Forth Crossing Security and are obliged to pass on the following information.
- In line with other music festivals there will be a police presence throughout the day at Rockore.
- All customers and belongings may be subjected to searches.
- Please only bring essentials to the event arena
- No food or drink can be brought into the event.
- Those caught in possession of any restricted item will have the item confiscated and may be refused entry.
- In addition we would ask you to consider fellow revellers; more bags mean more searches meaning larger queues.
- Small camping chairs will be allowed in, however they will not be allowed to be positioned in the area directly in front of stage as marked.
- Please do not leave items unattended at any time and you see anything suspicious, please alert a member of security or police.
- Your safety is paramount to the success of Rockore. We want you to have a great time and we appreciate your cooperation.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry to Rockore will only be permitted on production of a valid ticket or e-ticket. Proof of age may be requested for concession tickets.
- Children (under 16) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Event Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to ticket holders who arrive at the event drunk or who are behaving disorderly.
- Ticket holders behaving in an anti-social manner will be asked to leave the site.
- Only food or drink purchased on site will be allowed to be consumed at the event.
- No food or drink can be brought on to the site and this will be enforced by searches at the entry point.
- We will operate a strict Challenge 25 policy at the bar areas.
- No pop-up tents or gazebos of any kind
- Strictly NO glass anywhere on site.
- No pets permitted on site.
- No refunds except in the event of a cancellation.
- Tickets can be resold but not for more than the face value.
- Rockore are unable to accept liability for personal damage, losses or injuries sustained at this event including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to negligence of the ticket holder or unforeseeable actions of other patrons.
- As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being filmed and / or photographed at the event.
- Please use the litter bins provided and help keep the site and surrounding areas tidy.
- Please be aware of ALL exit points and follow directions given by stewards and event staff.