Tickets for El Dorado Festival
El Dorado Festival 2020, Ledbury
Thursday 2nd July 2020 - Sunday 5th July 2020 tickets:
Skiddle guarantee that we have the lowest booking fees available for El Dorado Festival tickets. We are an official primary ticket outlet and all tickets are processed and dispatched by Skiddle direct to you. All our tickets are sold at face value and originate directly from the event organiser.
Can I park at El Dorado Festival?
Yes you can! Advance Parking Passes are available at the cost of £15 per vehicle. Please be aware Parking Passes on the door will be more expensive.
What time does the car park open?
The car park opens at 9:00AM on Friday 5th July.
Can I leave and re-enter the El Dorado Festival car park?
Once parked, vehicles will not be allowed to leave the festival and return without purchasing another parking pass.
Can I bring my camper van?
Campervans and live in vehicles are welcome at El Dorado Festival. You will need to purchase a pass for your vehicle (max 4 occupants). Each occupant in the car, including the driver must also have a weekend camping ticket in order to enter the festival.
Can I go back to my car once I’m in the campsite?
El Dorado Festival does not allow pass outs to the car park during the festival. Once you leave the festival site, you won’t be able to get back in.
How far is it from the car park to the campsite?
The car park is a short walk to the campsite. Trolleys will be available to hire to help festival-goers get between the car park and the campsite.
Is El Dorado a camping festival?
Yes! Camping is a major part of the El Dorado experience and included within the ticket price for all weekend ticket holders.
As well as the usual amenities, the campsites have camping convenience stores, a selection of yummy breakfast traders and the option to purchase hot showers and luxury toilets.
You can also upgrade your camping experience via our partners at Hotel Bell Tent, who provide a wide selection of boutique tents and facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Boutique camping options for El Dorado will be on sale soon…
What time does the campsite open and close?
The campsite opens at 10:00AM on Friday 5th July and closes at 12:00PM on Monday 8th July.
Do I have to pay extra for camping?
No, camping is included within the price of the weekend ticket.
If I have a day ticket can I camp?
Unfortunately, not. The campsites are only open to weekend ticket holders.
What size tent should I bring?
There is no restriction on tent size at El Dorado, bring something that’s big enough for your group, waterproof and comfortable. El Dorado do ask that you are considerate to other campers and don’t bring anything that’s excessively large!
Can I bring a campervan?
Campervans and live in vehicles are welcome at El Dorado Festival. Festival-goers will need to purchase a pass for your vehicle in advance
Can I bring a generator?
For safety reasons, generators of any size are not permitted.
Are there showers in the campsite?
Yes, there are hot showers and luxury toilets in the campsite available for festival-goers to use across the weekend. Please bring your own towel, shampoo and shower gel. Weekend shower passes will be available to purchase in advance.
Is there a campsite shop?
Yes, there will be a convenience store and a number of food traders in the campsite for all your camping needs.
Can I light a campfire or barbecue?
For safety reasons, El Dorado does not permit campfires or barbecues in the campsite. There are lots of delicious food stalls on site to ensure you’re well fed across the weekend. Any festival goer found starting a fire will be asked to leave the festival immediately.
Will there be somewhere to charge my phone?
Yes. Phone charging stations will be available in the campsite and main arena at El Dorado. More information coming soon.
Can I bring my gazebo?
No. Gazebos are not permitted in El Dorado.
Eastnor Castle Deer Park is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a Site of Special Scientific Interest that El Dorado would like to keep that way. El Dorado ask that all festival goers help us minimise waste and participate in our recycling initiatives across the weekend ensuring rubbish is disposed of in the ample bins provided and the land is looked after during your stay.
As below are the items not permitted in El Dorado:
Glass – absolutely no glass is allowed on site for safety reasons
Large stereo systems
Portable laser equipment and pens
Unauthorised film or video equipment
Fireworks, flares and Chinese or sky lanterns
Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
Live in vehicles – propane or butane cylinders over 7kg. No more than 1 cylinder per vehicle
Any form of aerosol over 250ml
Unauthorised items for trading, including any goods using unauthorised event logos
Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. The following is permitted to be consumed within the campsite:
EITHER 8 cans of beer or lager or cider OR 1 bottle of wine (decanted into a plastic bottle) per person. Strictly no spirits of hard liquor are allowed
Please note searches will be undertaken upon entry to ensure this is complied with.
FOOD & DRINK
What food and drink facilities will be available?
As a small, independent festival, El Dorado takes pride in the food and drink offerings available on site, providing some of the finest street food, bars and drink vendors to keep you well fed and looked after during your stay with us.
From craft beers and cocktails to ice cream and smoothies, there’s something for everyone at this summer’s event.
Where can I get drinking water?
There are several standpipes that contain free, clean drinking water in the campsites and main arena. Please bring a plastic container that you can refill during the weekend. Bottled water will also be available to purchase at the catering units and bars throughout the site. Please identify yourself with these points and ensure you stay hydrated across the weekend.
Can I bring my own alcohol to El Dorado?
As El Dorado is a small, independent and production heavy event El Dorado need bar sales to keep the festival alive, thus the event must stipulate a limit on alcohol brought into the campsite. El Dorado have a wide selection of beer, cider, wine and cocktails available across the main arena for you to enjoy during the weekend. Please see below on what you can and can’t bring and thank you for your understanding.
Per person, you can bring the following into the campsite:
EITHER 8 x cans of beer or lager or cider
OR 1 bottle of wine decanted into a plastic bottle
- Strictly no spirits or hard liquor are permitted
- Searches will be undertaken upon entry to ensure this is complied with
- Any alcohol above this allocation will be confiscated
- This alcohol may only be consumed within the campsite
- Sealed bottles of water and soft drinks are allowed, but will be checked on entry to the site. There will be no limit on soft drinks
- No pass-outs or readmission will be permitted for the duration of the festival
- A wide selection of beer, wine and cocktails will be available in the main arena across the weekend
Can I bring my own alcohol and food into the main arena?
No. You are not allowed to bring your own alcohol or food into the main arena at the festival. Bins will be provided at the gates to dispose of any items before entering the main arena.
Will there be vegetarian or vegan options available?
Yes. There will be some vegetarian and vegan options available on site, but if you have very particular food requirements we do recommend you come prepared.
What time can I get breakfast in El Dorado?
The campsite food stalls will be open from 09:00AM, with the Main Arena stalls opening for breakfast from 10:00AM on Saturday and Sunday. There will be a wide range of teas, coffees, smoothies and delicious food to start your day the right way in El Dorado!
El Dorado Festival is held at the Eastnor Deer Park, Ledbury, Herefordshire. The land is woodland, farmland, lakes and some uneven ground.
There is a tarmac road running up to the Main Arena. The Main Arena has a number of small hills inside its perimeter. There is a gravel road that runs around the edge of the Accessible Campsite.
The Accessible Car Park is located near the drop zone, Blue gate route. The ground leading from the accessible car park and campsite to the Main Arena entrance consists of gravel road and grass. The distance is approximately 400 metres. The Main Arena is 300 metres from the main gate to the furthest perimeter edge.
Please note: The weather conditions can dramatically affect the ground conditions, so wherever possible please try to consider what preparations you may need to make and equipment you may need to bring along.
Bookable Access Facilities:
The following access facilities need to be pre-booked using the Access Requirement form, please email email@example.com to receive this. This form and the required evidence must be sent to upon the purchase of a ticket.
2 for 1 Tickets for Personal Assistants:
- El Dorado provide a 2:1 ticket scheme for individuals who would be unable to attend the event without bringing a personal assistant. Once you have bought a full-price ticket, please fill in the access requirement form and provide a form of evidence as listed on the form to receive a personal assistant ticket.
Accessible Camping Wristband:
- On arrival, there will be an Access Information Point where customers can collect further information on access within the festival site. It is also here that additional pre-agreed wristbands can be collected.
- The accessible campsite will be cordoned off from general camping. There will be a number of accessible toilets and showers. Please inform the festival to help with planning if you intend to use this service when completing the Access Requirement Form.
- Near to the Accessible Campsite there are village services (bar, concessions, information point and welfare).
Facilities we provide in the accessibility campsite:
- Standard showers and toilets
- Fresh water points
- Waste disposal point
- Please note: This campsite is available to customers who are unable to camp in the standard campsites or who need access to specialist facilities we provide.
Live-In Vehicles (Campervans, Caravans)
The Festival has a limited number of accessible live-in vehicle pitches available on a first-come first-served basis. After you have submitted the accessibility application form (if approved) you will be sent a link to purchase one of these.
Accessible Parking Pass
An Accessible Car Park is located within the Accessible Campsite perimeter. Customers are allowed to park their cars near their tent in a designated car park, but not directly next to their tent.
Other information related to the site:
- There will be a number of accessible toilets located on the festival site within the campsite and Main Arena.
- There will be general warning signs around the Main Arena if strobe lighting will be used. Due to the nature of the artists it is likely that strobe lighting will be used throughout the performances. There will not be a warning immediately before a period of strobe lighting.
- There will be a First Aid tent located in the Main Arena that will be visible within the Main Arena. There will also be Medics and First Aiders on patrol around the event. You will be able to store medication with the medical team if refrigeration is needed. Please inform the festival in advance if you will be wishing to store medication here.
British Sign Language
- This is something that isn't offered or available on site, please inform the festival
- On arrival to site, please head to the gate as described in the information pack, these are broken down into coloured gates. The information pack provided in advance, usually via email, will explain which gate to head to, where to collect your wristband and the location of the access campsite.
- Don’t forget your festival tickets, these will be scanned on arrival and swapped for festival wristbands.
- For any further information on accessibility at El Dorado Festival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.