This event has already happened!
This event occurred in October 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
The Meet the Makers Tasting Tour on Friday 5th - Friday 19th October 2018
Indulge in delicious farm-to-table cuisine and local wines, brews, and spirits while learning about the chefs and artisans of this unique maker's marketplace located in the charming art-friendly wine country town of Sebastopol
- A delicious, exclusive tour of the chefs, makers, and artisans of The Barlow Marketplace
- 3 hours and a relaxing stroll with tastings at six or more locations including enough food for a meal
- No more than 10 guests per tour for a personal experience
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Learn about the rich history and agricultural roots of The Barlow and West County
- Get tips from a local on places to eat and things to do in Sebastopol and Sonoma County
- Great for birthdays, corporate events, girls or guys getaways, and special events of all kinds
- Gift certificates available! The perfect gift for the foodie in your life who has everything.
Category: Attractions, Walking and Guided Tours
End Date: Ends Saturday December 29, 2018
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.