This event has already happened!
This event occurred in October 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Igniter International Startup Conference on Saturday 13th - Sunday 14th October 2018
IgniterCon 2018 is packed with Startup sessions by Industry experts on Marketing, Finance, PR, Immigration, Fund-raising and Branding, workshops by Stanford lecturers on Team building, Leadership and 4 dedicated Expert Panels and Pitch Competitions tracks for AI, Blockchain, Enterprise, Consumer products, Hardware and more.
Our Keynote speakers this year are Nancy Duarte, TED Speaker and Author of slide:ology, Don Peppers, Author of Customer Experience: What, How, and Why Now and Ravi Belani, Managing Director, Alchemist Accelerators.
Who Should Attend?
Startups looking for fund-raising if you are interested in
- Pitching and fund raising in front of 40+ Silicon Valley Investors. We have 4 tracks of Pitch Competition
- Showcase your product and network with 500+ Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Latest trends on Marketing, PR, Branding, Immigration and Legal issues for Startups from Industry Experts
- Learn from Industry Experts on AI, Blockchain, Robotics, Enterprise and Consumer Products
- Participate in team building, leadership, Pitching workshops by Stanford Lecturers
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.