Business Development Training Course 2 Days on Sunday 19th August 2018
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been structured over two (2) days to give a full understanding of the art of business development and will cover the following areas.
- Identify your ideal client and target market.
- Researching new clients.
- Building trust and rapport with you client.
- Develop an actionable business development strategy.
- The sales cycle.
- Questioning techniques to understand the clients needs.
- The first approach to a potential client and being introduced.
- Negotiate more profitable deals
- Keeping the prospective client informed when they are not ready to buy.
- Real-time competitor analyse
- Sales Presentations.
- Manage the sales pipeline.
- Set goals and build a personal business development plan to achieve them.
Who has the course been designed for?
- Business Owners
- Managing Director
- Sales Director or Sales Vice-President
- Business Development Manager or Executive
- Territory Manager
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.