5 SENSES THAILAND on Saturday 3rd - Friday 16th February 2018
For the most up-to-date information about this event, please go here: 5 Senses Thailand - Eco Festival Guide
This Island children dance in the glistening sun, among the rainforest, as settled drops vibrate and the sound of the intense Jungle intertwines in harmony with the music. The soul is truly lost from all the realities of that life that has become but a faint memory.
The waterfalls pour and the mountains tower, with their thick green canopy contours effortlessly along the enchanted land scape. Our little secret, our heaven below the sky, the land that transforms us.
It plays with our senses, tricks our vision and leads us to believe this to be another plain. A place free of all man's disciplines.
Be overwhelmed with all the emotions driven by this place. Feel, smell and see all that can be. Have your senses heightened and for the first time forget all that pins you to reality.
Let us take you on a Journey, let us heal your soul with our sunset and our moon rise. Let us show you how to dance under the milky way and feel that all the happiness possible in this moment is within you.
Feel your adrenalin rise as you move towards the distant thump in the jungle darkness. Feel your pupils widen as you notice the sparkles of fire, the shimmer of light and the silhouettes that move so beautifully together.
We, the children of this magical place invite you to feel what we feel, see what we see and be in our existence for just a fraction. Come and open your mind and tickle your senses.
Come to 5 Senses. More than a concept, a reality... Where the best musical minds, locations, sound and team possible are being put together to create heaven under the sky, to create '5 SENSES THAILAND' Come and be a part of our story...
°°THE STORY TELLERS°°
°ABenz Koh Phangan
°Dan Buri Official
°De la swing
°Dj Krp Project
°Luna City Express
°MANUEL DE LA MARE
°Peter G. Phangan
°Sens of Sun
°Sulitskiy House Course
°°THE STORY OF KOH PHANGAN°°
The name Ko Pha Ngan derives from the word 'ngan', meaning 'sand bar' in the southern dialect, for there are many sand bars offshore.
Koh Phangan has been a longtime favorite of past kings of Thailand. Rama V, or Chulalongkorn, for example, visited Ko Phangan 14 times during his reign.
Due to its topography, the population hugs the coastline. The mountainous interior is generally inaccessible. More than half the island designated as national park and Ko Pha Ngan has more than 80 km2 (31 sq mi) of relatively unspoiled rain forest with diverse flora and fauna. It is also considered a spiritual place, with numerous Buddhist temples around the island and a thriving spa, retreat, and meditation industry, Along side the underbelly of intimate magical parties.
°°WHERE TO REST WEARY HEADS°°
RECOMENDED RESORTS & HOTELS that will optimise your Festival Experience are:
Please Quote Booking Code: 5SENSES03022018
With the best sound system in Asia powered by Funktion One, we will take you to the Islands best locations.
Magical Jungle, beach and waterfall stages all with world class 3D visuals and effects. Partnered with our massive line up and in event entertainment (dancers, magicians) will take you to the next level of festival action.
This will be a masterclass in every sense of the word, with professionals from all over the globe joining together to make this a powerful musical, visual, spiritual and emotional experience.
Make no mistake... This is the next level. Prepare to be blown away.
1. TONG SALA PIER is accessible from Koh Samui or Surat Thani, on the main land via boat. You can fly to either Koh Samui Island or Surat Thani Airports via Bangkok (BKK) or a number on International Airports, such as Singapore or Kuala Lumpur.
2. HAAD RIN PIER is accesible from Koh Samui only, by boat. The Haad Rin Queen Ferry is a 15 minite taxi ride from Koh Samui Airport. The boats are running throughout the day and the journey takes one hour.
3. TAXI CARS & MOTOR BIKE TAXIS are easily accessible and can transport you to most places around the island. Some areas are only accessible via TAXI BOAT.
All the above are scenic and beautiful mini adventures.
Around the Island we have some of the worlds most beautiful and secluded beaches, costal drives and Jungle treks. Its a place to really explore, see, feel and to find yourself again.
Here is a small list of some of our favourite spots.
1. SECRET BEACH
Secret beach is a family run, beautiful private beach, complete with a restaurant, bar and Deep House music playing all day long. The menu is defiantelty for those looking to indulge after a good night out, and the cocktails are to die for.
2. TONG NAI PAN
A little bit further than most of the beaches, but all will become apparent when you arrive. One of the Islands best beaches, with a large choice of restaurants, bars and activities.
3. SEABOARD BUNGALOWS
The best italian food on the Island, with all day long Deep House music, its one of the best places to relax, eat, drink, dance and see the sun go down. The atmosphere is unbeatable.
4. BUBBA'S COFFEE
Unbeatable Breakfast Menu, with a beautiful clean interior and outside garden. The food is simply amazing.
5. ECHO BEACH
A watering hole for the Island locals, this place will do nothing but impress. It hosts different DJs each night and has one of the most fun bars to be in on the Island. The drinks are cheap and tasty and the atmosphere is pre party meets laughter.
6. THE MASONS ARMS
If food and beer is what you are looking food, then look no more. The Masons Arms delivers the best quality Roast Dinners, Stews and high qulity pub food. We recomend the Lamg Shank. It feels like stepping into a teleportation machine when you walk inside. You feel as if you are in Europe.
7. THE AMSTERDAM BAR
One of the Islands best sun set view points, and in our opinion, one of the best in the world. The names gives away the detail of what you can do here. The food is fit for those in need of a good munch and the music is either reggae of deep house.
°°THE RULES OF THE GAME°°
1. RESPECT the people around you and their personal space on the dance floor and the NATURE of course! If you have the feeling that someone is violating your space, or someone else`s, please do not hesitate to alert our staff.
2. ENJOY the moment! We believe, that everybody has the right to party in private. So please be aware of others privacy when using cameras.
3. 5 Senses is an equal festival. Any form of Racism, Sexism and Homophobia will not be tolerated!
4. BE social, pleasant, respectful and treat everybody like you want to be treated. Share the love.
5. DRESS TO DANCE in whatever you want. No Full Moon Atire. The more experimental the better.
6. HYDRATE at all times. Its the tropics, you will sweat.
7. Our multilingual professional security team is there for your safety. The only way to enter an event is with a ticket. Those caught entering without with be dealt with by Thai Law. Please respect our efforts and support us by buying a ticket.
Music Genres: Deep/Soulful House, Electronic, House, Tech House, Techno
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.