Pukka Up Tuesdays Boat Party - Ibiza 2022 on Tuesday 24th May 2022
We’re back after 2 years of waiting! Join us at sea as we return for our biggest summer yet! Ibiza's biggest boat party is setting sail every Tuesday throughout the summer, vibe to the soundtrack of Ibiza from the white isle’s freshest DJ talent, sailing crystal clear waters until the world-famous sunset. Accompanied by live sax & percussion performances, you’re guaranteed to have some serious, euphoric goose-bump moments!
The party doesn’t end there, as on Wednesday, you’ll be heading to the island’s best and most luxurious beach club, O Beach, where you’ll be dancing under the sun to the groovy sounds of Hotbed! Expect a fruity twist as dancers surround the club in a mass production filled with confetti cannons and performances!
We’ve been waiting for the moment when we can welcome back the best sunset partygoers and we promise Ibiza 2022 is going to be one of the biggest years yet!
It's so good to be back!
All tickets include:
- Entrance to the original sunset boat party
- 3 hour non-stop party on board the world’s biggest boat party
- 360 degree sunset views (perfect selfie opportunities)
- 3 free drinks on board the boat
- Superstar Pukka Up Resident DJ’s playing the hottest tracks
- Special Guests throughout the summer
- Open top sun terrace plus a covered bar area downstairs
- Pre Party at Rio (One of San Antonio’s most prestigious bars with roof top views over the harbour), with discounted drinks – exclusive to Pukka Up customers
- Next level on board production
- Pukka Up Dancers on board
- Entrance to O Beach on Wednesday
Music Genres: Disco, House, Prog House, Tech House
This event has Covid secure measures in place
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Tables/Booths/Seating areas are disinfected between sessions
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.