This event has already happened!
This event occurred in August 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Oceanbeat sunset catamaran on Sunday 12th August 2018
The new Oceanbeat Sunset Catamaran, sailing Thursdays and Sundays from 16th May to 23rd September this summer 2018, is not your standard boat party with pumping music from start to finish. It's much rather a lovely sunset excursion on a beautiful catamaran that takes you out to many of Ibiza's most iconic places.
You'll be welcomed with a drink and underway, you get the chance to swim if you like. There will be a buffet of Spanish tapas and pintxos as well as soft drinks, all included in the price. But the biggest differences to the regular boat parties are these two: one, there will be maximum 70 people on the catamaran which means no crammed vessel and thus a much more relaxed vibe. Two, the music starts really chilled and only gets more upbeat as the hours pass by. So it'll be your decision as to whether you lounge around and keep on chilling or get up for a bit of a boogie to the backdrop of a gorgeous sunset, whilst the catamaran sails home. This is sort of the floating version of a sunset lounge, but with a few cool extras: if you do get in the mood to throw some shapes after the boat, then grab the free club entrance offered by Oceanbeat right at the check-in. The offer may vary, but usually includes the choice of Privilege, Sankeys, Es Paradis, Eden, Ocean Beach and Swag.
- Boat excursion with free soft drinks and buffet (Spanish tapas)
- Entertainment and professional photographer on board
- Free entry to club night - offer may vary and Oceanbeat staff will inform you about the current offer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ:
- The boat party runs from 17:00 to 21:00 (17:30 to 21:30 in May) and leaves from opposite the fountains in the middle of San Antonio
- Ticket includes the boat party, soft drinks and buffet at sea. Drink packages are available.
- Meeting point is in front of Kiosko Bar, next to the egg roundabout in San Antonio. Please arrive early, with your printed ticket and ready to board. You must exchange your ticket for a wristband no later than 16:30 (16:00 in May). From there, you will be walked to the boat by Oceanbeat staff. If you don't redeem your ticket for a wristband by 16:30 (16:00 in May), your boat entry will not be guaranteed.
- The boat has a fully stocked and staffed bar onboard selling drinks at normal affordable bar prices apart from the drink packages you can purchase beforehand.
- Coming on board is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is fully insured under Spanish law, we expect responsible behaviour at all times while at sea.
- Oceanbeat Ibiza is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats or receive a refund.
- Oceanbeat Ibiza reserves the right to reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund if the boat company deems weather or mechanical problems make it impossible for boats to sail.
- If you arrive to the boat after above times, you will not be allowed to board the boat, this point will be strictly adhered, too.
- The sale and/or use of drugs is strictly prohibited under Spanish law.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.