It’s our pleasure to invite all the participants from all over the world to attend the Annual Congress on Nephrology & Hypertension which is held during December 06-07, 2018 atAmsterdam, Netherlands
Nephrology & Hypertension conference will assemble illustrious speakers, Researchers, Nobel laureates, Nephrologists and Urology researchers from both academic and health care professionals will join this event to discuss their views and research. The Nephrology event will be organized by world Nephrology and Hypertension experts for conducting symposiums, B2B meetings, and workshops will also be conducted on the field of Nephrology, Hypertension and Urology.
Amsterdam, probably the most planned city of northern Europe, has long been a well-known city. The current survey on number of persons with nephrology and urology manifestations in the Netherlands says that, although the mortality from Nephrological Disorders in our country has declined, its disease burden remains high. Amsterdam is the capital and most populous municipality of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Its status as the capital is mandated by the Constitution of the Netherlands, although it is not the seat of the government, which is The Hague. Amsterdam has a population of 851,373 within the city proper, 1,351,587 in the urban area, and 2,410,960 in the Amsterdam metropolitan area. The city is located in the province of North Holland in the west of the country.
Amsterdam is the capital and most populous municipality of the Kingdom of Netherlands. Its status as the capital is mandated by the Constitution of Netherlands, although it is not the seat of the government, which is The Hague. Amsterdam has a population of 851,373 within the city proper, 1,351,587 in the urban area, and 2,410,960 in the Amsterdam metropolitan area. The city is located in the province of North Holland in the west of the country. The metropolitan area comprises much of the northern part of the Ramstad, one of the larger conurbations in Europe, with a population of approximately 7 million.
This live event is looking for new approaches and scopes to thoroughly review the scientific as well as clinical aspect of Nephrology. Join with more than 500 colleagues for interactive, innovative and incredible experience in beautiful city of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Share and describe new developments in the field of nephrology
- They can compare research guidelines and good practices with new current practices and strength or gaps
- Discover new research techniques in development with practical implication used in recovery treatment or research fields
- Participants can build their networks of professionals and can find valuable resources
- Explain recent or upcoming changes in policy to identify provider involvement areas
- Demonstrate the knowledge while treating patients with Nephrology & Hypertension in clinical aspects
- Usage of various patient screening tools that used to identify usage of substance abuse and interpretation results
- Enhance patient’s readiness to change in their risky behaviours by using motivational interviewing
- Also will be offer referral in regards to behavioural interventions which include support groups as well as mutual groups that will assist in recovery process
Nephrology Summit 2018 the European meeting place for specialists dealing with Nephrology, Urology, Hypertension and related topics to these. Learn exchange and update your skills at Annual Congress on Nephrology & Hypertension.
Presentation over concurrent streams
Half day Workshop
Video/ Virtual Presentation
Exhibitor and Sponsor displays
Symposium and Networking
Best Poster Award
Young Researcher Award
Who Will Attend
We welcome all the participants from professionals as well as student and delegate whoever is dedicated in increasing the quality improvement in the field of Nephrology and Hypertension includes:
International SUPPORTED Journals:
- Journal of Kidney
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Nephrology
- Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics
- Journal of Hypertension
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.