2nd International Conference on HIV/AIDS, STD & ST on Monday 18th March 2019
It is our great pleasure to invite you to Amsterdam to attend the International Conference on HIV/AIDS, STDs & STIs (HIV 2019) which is going to be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands during March 18-19, 2019.With members from around the world focused on learning about HIV/AIDS & STDs/STIs, this is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the hospitals, Universities, community, etc. The field of HIV/AIDS and STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) is developing quickly and its improvement is making tremendous effects on therapeutic sciences and pharmaceuticals. HIV2019 will conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential researchers and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned doctors, researchers, scientists, speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, and the newest updates in respective field are hallmarks of this HIV 2019 conference.
- HIV/AIDS and Retroviral Diseases
- HIV Related Infections, Co-infections and Cancers
- HIV/AIDS Stigma, Discrimination and Lived experience with HIV
- HIV Relation with Cardiovascular Diseases and Aging
- HIV Diagnosis and Therapy
- HIV Drug Discovery, Research &Vaccines
- Viral, Bacterial, Fungal & Protozoan STDs
- Immunology of STDs & STIs and Infertility
- Recent Advancement in HIV/AIDS, STDs and STIs
- Policy, Advocacy& Community Engagement in HIV/ STI Research and Current Focus in Virology Research
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.