Samatva Yogalaya - 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh on Monday 19th November - Monday 3rd December 2018
Samatva Yogalaya - 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- November 19, 2018 to December 22, 2018
Course Fee: $ 1700 USD
Residential and affordable 300-hour advanced yoga teacher training in India at Samatva Yogalaya - Rishikesh. This is an intensive course based on traditional hatha yoga designed for teachers who have already completed 200 hour yoga teacher training from a yoga school registered with Yoga Alliance. There is no doubt that competing the 200-hour yoga teacher training course (Y-TTC) is a major accomplishment. However, if you wish to become the kind of teacher your students deserve you need to do the advanced level i.e. 300-hour yoga teacher training course. The 300 hour advanced yoga certification course is available at Samatva Yogalaya, Rishikesh for teachers with 200-hour RYT designation provided by Yoga Alliance.
While undergoing training in the 200 hour yoga teacher training, you probably made a number of discoveries. One of those discoveries would have led you to the understanding that yoga has endless possibilities. A 200 hour yoga teacher training course is hardly sufficient to discover all that yoga has to offer. The 300 hours yoga teacher training in India at Samatva Yogalaya, Rishikesh will offer you further enlightenment in your chosen field of traditional Hatha and Ashtanga yoga.
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India- HIGHLIGHTS
- Internationally certified yoga teacher training in India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA.
- Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, also known as yoga capital of the world.
- Yoga teacher training course specially designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
- An intensive yoga teacher training course taught by yoga teachers who are firmly rooted in tradition yet contemporary in their vision & communication.
- Inexpensive yoga teacher training in India - US$ 1700 including food & accommodation (private room with attached bath).
- Residential facility amidst ashram surroundings yet not far from the city.
- Loving and caring support team.
- Opportunity to experience Indian culture and tradition.
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India - Daily Schedule
- 05:30 am - Wake Up
- 06:00 am - Herbal Tea
- 06:15 am - Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing
- 06:30 am - Pranayama and Chanting
- 07:30 am - Yoga Therapy | Yoga Asana
- 09:00 am - Breakfast
- 10:30 am - Yoga Therapy
- 11:30 am - Yoga Philosophy
- 12:30 pm - Lunch
- 03:30 pm - Yoga Anatomy
- 04:30 pm - Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm - Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana
- 06:45 pm - Pranayama | Meditation
- 07:15 pm - Dinner
- 10:45 pm - Lights Out
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
- Elaboration of origin and expression of yoga per Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali yoga sutra and different schools of Yoga
- An important concept of Hatha Pradipika Place of practice, Diet, constructive and destructive aspects. Asana-various types, technique, and benefits. Kriyas(cleansing process)-types, technique, effects on psychic level and benefits (physical and psychological cleansing). Mudra and bandhas-various types, technique, and benefits
- An important concept of Patanjali Yoga Sutra.
- Yoga as a discipline.
- The concept of Chitta and its vrittis.
- Abhyasa and Vairagya.
- Factors those accelerate yogic Sadhana.
- The concept of Ishvara and Ishvarapranidhana.
- Methods of chittaprasadana, KriyaYoga.
- The concept of kleshas.
- Yogic view of pain and suffering.
- Bahiranga Yoga (Yama, Niyama, Asana and Pranayama).
- Antaranga Yoga (Dharana, Dhyana, and Samadhi)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology in respect to yogic practices
- Yoga therapy- common psychosomatic diseases and their Yogic management through diet, asana, pranayama, and lifestyle
- Emphasis on neuromuscular- glandular system
- Yoga Nidra
- Revision of 200hr ttc yoga practices
- Breathing awareness and Pranayama
- Self-improvement through personal practice
2nd and 3rd week
- Emphasis on proper alignment, modification, and adjustment of various standing sitting and twisting asanas
- Focus on proper instruction and cueing
- Intensifying Pranayama practices
- The practice of yoga nidra
- Guided meditation
4th and 5th week
- Emphasis on back bend asanas preparation, proper technique and safe mode for getting into back band asana
- Proper practice of inversion poses and advance asanas
- Improvement of teaching skills
- Teaching methodology
- Group teaching
- Samatva Yogalaya adopts the ancient approach to yoga to inculcate in each student the wisdom that yoga manifests. Teaching and learning are therefore designed in such a way that ethical practices are ingrained automatically in the students at the Yogalaya.
- The day begins with the daily regimen (Dincharya) and ancient code of conduct. Activities are planned according to a seasonal code of conduct (Ritucharya). The concept of behavior chemistry (Achar- rasayan) is the concept that students are expected to imbibe.
- Maharishi Patanjali prescribed certain rules of how a person is expected to act in society (Yama) and how personal code and conduct (Niyama) is the expected and essential behavior for individuals to follow. We at the Samatva Yogalaya expect this behavior terminology to be understood and practiced sincerely and honestly by all students to the best extent possible.
- Before students register for the yoga teacher training they must be aware that this traditional teaching will differ from that of the west. There could even be a fundamental difference in the understanding of the yogic path as that which is taught in the yoga schools in the west.
- Modified exercises that go by the name of yoga are frowned upon by Samatva Yogalaya and so only those students must apply for the course who are willing to commit to the strict regimen of the school.
Code of Conduct
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- The school does not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before departure from the school, students must pay all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.
All aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable exigencies management of Samatva Yogalaya at its discretion permits students to go for any other forthcoming course. We, therefore, recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.