This event has already happened!
This event occurred in October 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
3rd International Conference on Pharmaceutical Chemistry on Monday 29th - Tuesday 30th October 2018
3rd International Conference on Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2018) has been scheduled during October 29-31, 2018 at Brussels, Belgium which revolves around the theme “Recent Advancements, Innovations and future approaches in the fields of Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Drug Discovery process”.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Novel Aspects
- Prospectives of Medicinal Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Biopharmaceutical and Biologic Drugs
- Natural Products Chemistry
- Protein and Cellular Engineering and Statistical Mechanics
- Green Chemistry in Pharma Industry
- Drug Designing Methodologies
- Drug Delivery techniques
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Advanced Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry
- Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Drug Formulation / Pharmaceutical formulation
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Overview on Pharmaceutical Industry
- Research Studies in Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Tissue Engineering
- Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology
- Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
'I think the conference was great. I am willing to join another conference' says Dr. Daisuke Yamamoto, Kitasato University, Japan, Honourable Speaker of Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2017.
'The conference was a nice opportunity to meet renowned scientists from all over the world' saysDr. Asuncion Barbero, University of Valladolid, Spain, Honourable Speaker of Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2016.
For further information, feel free to contact:
Elena Franklin | Program Director
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-702-508-5200 Ext: 8028
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.