This event occurred in March 2023. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Click here to view all reviews or add your own »
The Bob Marley Experience on Saturday 25th March 2023
For one unforgettable evening, the Bob Marley Experience is coming to Wolverhampton!
(8PM - 2AM)
Enjoy colourful carnival vibes celebrating the music of Bob Marley with street food bursting with Caribbean flavours, Birmingham's finest DJ Samm and the headline two-hour live band show + more to be announced.
For what is certain to be an entertaining evening, the band covers the very best of Bob Marley’s timeless classics: Is This Love, No Woman No Cry, Waiting in Vain, Exodus, I Shot The Sheriff, Jamming, Could You Be Loved. These are just a few of his million-selling hits brought to you in this fantastic two-hour tribute to the acknowledged master of reggae.
We also have British Sign Language interpreters who will be signing along to the songs, and seating will be available for when you're not dancing the night away!
If you’re a lover of reggae and good music, this event is not to be missed!
The musicianship is flawless, with that irresistible reggae groove compelling you to move. This dynamic band, led by Michael Anton Phillips (Cheesy), has a pedigree second to none, whose members have worked with such reggae greats as: The Mighty Diamonds, The Original Wailers, Dennis Brown, Rankin Roger, The Beat, Burning Spear, Apache Indian, Errol Dunkley, George and Desmond Decker, Musical Youth plus many more.
Bob Marley's words and music have brought joy and love to people around the world of all generations and across all cultures. We hope you join us to recreate this on the 25th March in Wolverhampton.
“Reggae is the consciousness of the people coming together.' Robert Nesta Marley
EARLY BIRD £10 (SOLD OUT)
1st RELEASE £15 (SOLD OUT)
2nd RELEASE £20
3rd RELEASE £25
• An inclusive high-quality evening programme
VIP EXPERIENCE PACKAGE TABLE (£450 10 PEOPLE + booking fee)
• Drinks table service
• Premium front row seating location
• An inclusive high-quality evening programme
• Choice of one 70cl bottle of Au vodka, Courvoisier Brandy, Bacardi or Jameson
Getting to the venue
The venue is located on Pearson Street in Wolverhampton. The postcode is WV2 4HP.
We do not have our own parking facilities. You can park on-street around the venue.
Nearest Train Station: Wolverhampton
• Nearest Tram Stations: Wolverhampton St George's and The Royal.
• Nearest Bus Stops: Buses 15 & 16. Plan your journey
• Nearest Car Parks: Bell Palace and Dudley Road
We have taken the following steps to make our event as accessible as possible:
• Chosen an accessible venue with accessible toilets.
• Seating is available with a separate viewing area for disabled guests to ensure there is no obstructed view.
• BSL interpreters are available for everyone who needs them.
• Free companion ticket where a person requires assistance to access the event. Email email@example.com if you need one with your ticket booking information.
• If you require any adjustments so you can attend the event, there is a dedicated question for you to tell us when you purchase your ticket.
• If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
• Do I need to print my ticket? No, as long as you have the ticket ready to check and scan on your mobile device when you get to the front of the queue. We do not accept screenshots.
• What is the door policy? To ensure maximum safety and security, your ID will be checked on entry, and you will be searched for any prohibited items. Cameras are in operation at the door and around the whole venue.
• Are children allowed to attend? Over 16's only.
• How do I pay for food and drinks? Please bring a cashless form of payment, as we are trying to make the switch to card or contactless payments only. Cash slows things down considerably.
• Is there a smoking area? Yes, we have an outdoor area for smokers.
• How do I retreive lost items? If you have lost something, please contact the venue, and they will do their best to find it for you.
• You are not permitted to bring food or drink to the venue.
• The ticket is for entry only. Food and drink are to be purchased separately.
• All dishes are the standard service, and specific dietary requirements cannot be catered for at the event; please check with each vendor for more information.
• Please note that photography and filming will occur on the day/evening and will feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you agree to use these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
• Please note that the venue has the right to refuse entry.
• The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder’s property.
• This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.