Get those Dancing shoes ready, warm up the vocal chords and round up your mates as we take a trip down memory lane! A night full of your favourite 90s dance anthems, featuring live performances from original topping acts
Rozalla “Everybody's Free”
N Trance Live set “Set you Free”
Baby D “Let me be your fantasy”
Phats and Small “Turnaround”
What does my ticket include?
Your ticket includes:
- Entry to the event
- Use of a private Square area throughout the event
- Furniture and table
- QR Code to order and pay for food
- Access to a bar for drinks
- Entertainment as stated on your ticket/the tattonparkpopupfestival.co.uk website
VIP Tickets also include:
- Prime seating, closest to the stage
- Luxury Lounge furniture
- Table service
- Access to a VIP Bar
- VIP Toilets
- Priority VIP queuing system
Will my Square be pre-allocated?
We will allocate Squares on a first come, first served basis, based upon when you booked.
Do I need to bring ID?
We advise that you bring ID particularly if you want to purchase alcohol from the bar as we will be operating a Challenge 25 Policy.
How do I get to Tatton Park Pop Up Festival?
Tatton Park is situated in the town of Knutsford, Cheshire in the North West of England and is easily accessible from major roads and railways with good public transport links to Knutsford. It is just 20 miles from Manchester and 30 miles from Chester.
Tatton Park Address
Tatton Park is signposted from Junction 7 of the M56 and Junction 19 of the M6. The entrance to the park is approximately half a mile from Knutsford Railway Station.
- Birmingham 70 mins
- Chester 35 mins
- Leeds 75 mins
- Liverpool 40 mins
- Macclesfield 20 mins
- Manchester 30 mins
- Nottingham 90 mins
- Stafford 45 mins
- Sheffield 75 mins
- Stockport 25 mins
- Wrexham 45 mins
Public Transport to Tatton Park Pop Up Festival
Knutsford Railway Station is situated half a mile from the Knutsford Entrance to Tatton Park. It is a further two mile walk down the estate drive to the Mansion and Stableyard area where the Garden entrance is located along with Tatton’s speciality shops and Stables Restaurant.
Local bus services are available to Knutsford including the number 27 from Macclesfield, 88 from Altrincham via Wilmslow and 289 from Northwich to Altrincham.
There are a number of Knutsford taxi companies:
- Passenger Cars: 01565 631111
- D&D Taxis Ltd: 01270 251141/ Mobile - 07989 318079
- A & P Taxis: 01565 755533
- Cheshire Cabs: 01565 621901
- Knutsford Cab Co: 01565 651010
Crewe taxi company:
- D&D Taxis Ltd: 01270 251141/ Mobile - 07989 318079
- National Rail Enquiries
- Plan your route with Traveline
- Local road works
- Manchester Airport
What to do when I arrive?
The pick-up and drop off point, along with the car park will be clearly signposted on arrival to the postcode. Our friendly stewards will also be on hand to direct you to the arena.
When arriving at the festival site please ensure to follow our COVID secure procedures including:
- Wear a mask until you arrive at your private pitch area
- Keep vehicle windows closed until you are safely parked/dropped off in the allotted car park/pick up and drop off point
- maintain social distancing of a minimum of 1m until you arrive in your allocated pitch area
Is there parking on site?
Yes, there is parking onsite which is in close proximity to the festival site. A parking pass can be purchased alongside your ticket and we would recommend doing this in advance to ensure a space is allocated, however you can also pay on the day if spaces are available.
Parking is £8 per vehicle. Coaches can enter Tatton Park for free and visitors with disabilities who show a blue badge can enter for half price.
What are the provisions for accessibility needs?
Provision is made for blue badge parking in the nearest available areas to the festival site. We recommend adding parking at the booking at the time of booking so that we can accommodate your needs in advance and have a space waiting for you.
Disabled seating is available at the front of both the VIP and Standard ticket sections.
Assistance dogs are allowed in all areas of the festival site
There is a reduced car park rate for disabled vehicles.
We do not offer any concessionary rates for the festival itself but will admit certified carers for free.
Disabled toilets will be provided on-site in close proximity to disabled viewing spaces
Other Accessibility needs
We understand that accessibility needs are varied therefore If you have any requirements or need specific assistance on the day, please contact our team on email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Can I pay with cash on site?
We are a cash-free venue so please do remember to bring your card. We will operate a contactless ticket check-in system, menus will be available to view via QR code and payment can be taken through the app or via contactless payment for food, drinks and sundries.
Payments can be made by:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
- Android Pay
Are there any age restrictions on shows?
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 or over) who must remain on site throughout the event as the under 16-year-old’s guardian.
- Minimum one adult per 3 under 18s.
- It is the responsibility of a child’s guardian to determine whether a show is suitable for their viewing.
- Children under 12 months are free of charge and not included in your numbers. Children over 12 months are included in the total number of people within your square.
All other shows
- Challenge 25 in operation at all events.
- All shows unless otherwise stated are 18+ events
What COVID safety measures are in place?
We are a socially distanced outdoor festival, our entire festival has been designed with you, your safety and your enjoyment in mind. As such our venue features individual pitches and minimised points of physical contact.
For your comfort and safety, we have introduced the following COVID measures:
- Situated in parklands our festival site has plenty of room for guests to move around and access their private Square area
- Upon arrival contactless ticketing check in will take place
- Each Square area allows space for seating for up to 6 people
- Pitches are spaced 2m apart
- Walkways are a minimum 2m wide
- Each element of the site is clearly sign-posted to allow the most direct routes to be taken from your Square
- The festival site is split into zones from a service perspective, so staff will be on hand and easily accessible and contactable from your Square area
- Face coverings must be worn by all guests in any communal areas outside of their private Square area.
- Staff will wear face coverings at all times
- Spare masks will be available to guests in case for example you forget one or break one
- The site will feature easily accessible hand sanitiser stations in each zone and also at key points, entrance, exists, bar area, toilets.
- Welfare and Bar areas will feature clearly marked socially distanced queueing systems
- Emergency facilities and exits will be clearly signposted
- In the event of an emergency situation, communication will be made via local staff, on stage announcements and screen communications
- Regular cleanliness checks will be made and recorded
- Security teams will be in place to ensure that rules are adhered to by all guests and that all guests feel safe and secure.
- Security teams and other event staff will be fully trained in COVID compliance and safety processes
What if the show can not go ahead?
if a show can not go ahead you will be offered the opportunity to change dates or get a full refund
Can I bring a pet?
Sorry we do not allow pets onto the festival site, except for assistance dogs.
Can I bring food & drink into the festival?
Due to Health and Safety guidance, we are unable to permit any food or drink to be brought in from outside the event. We have however worked very hard to bring you a beautiful on-site food and drinks menu which will be available at the event.
Are there any banned items?
- Aerosols over 250ml
- Air horns and megaphones
- Your own Alcohol
- Your own Food
- All gas canisters of any size (including nitrous oxide)
- Animals (other than registered hearing dogs or guide dogs)
- Any goods for unauthorised trading
- Any items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Any item which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person
- Audio recorders
- Bags larger than A4 size (8.27'x11.69')
- Cameras, film or video equipment
- Camping equipment (includes cutlery, tin openers and multi-tools)
- Disposable BBQs and permitted cooking stoves
- Greenheat Base Camp Cooker, solid fuel stoves, Disposable BBQs, firelighters/firelighter stoves - Meth/trangia spirit stoves
- Fireworks or flares
- Fitted gas canisters/cylinders in campervans
- Drink bottles of any kind (except baby bottles)
- Paper Lanterns
- Any items which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
Can I leave the event and come back in?
Because our events are individual shows we don’t expect you will need to leave the festival site once checked in. However, upon entry you will be issued with a wristband so that our security team can easily identify guests. Therefore, as long as you have your wristband you will be allowed to re-enter the site. Security checks will take place upon site entry.
What do I when I leave the event?
For evening events you will not be permitted to leave on foot as access to the public into Tatton Park is then closed. Please ensure you have transport arranged to take you from the site, taxis can be pre-booked to come to the festival exit.
Is there a curfew on last entry time?
Yes, we will close the gates for entry 30 minutes prior to the end of each show
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.