This event has already happened!
This event occurred in May 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
8th International Conference on Case Reports on Monday 28th - Tuesday 29th May 2018
Greetings from London!!
Euroscicon Ltd proudly presents the “8th International Conference on Case Reports, 2018” to be held on May 28-29, 2018 at London, UK.
This year’s theme is “Clinical and Medical Case Reports that pave way for an advanced healthcare”
Please visit the Conference website for more details : http://casereports.euroscicon.com/
Why attend the Case Reports-2018?
- One- on -one interaction with eminent scientists and experts in the clinical and medical research field.
- Avail upto 21 CME credits
- An international platform to promote your research activities
- Networking with peers or sponsors for continuing research
- Learning new insights about the advances in medicine and related fields
- Getting recognized in a global platform and discuss research ideas with other peers
- Organise symposia and workshops
- Best platform to promote colaborative research activities
- Excellent exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities.
- Young Researchers Forum and Posters Award for Students
- Online speaker webpage
- Exclusive dicounts on Group Registrations
- Keynote Speaker Opportunity
- Moderator Opportunity
- Collaboration Opportunity
Case Reports conference 2018 welcomes academic and business professionals from all over the world to attend the conference.
We coordially invite Directors from Medical Institutions and Hospitals , Presidents, Vice Presidents, Chairs, Deans, Associate Deans, Professors of Medical Universities from the field of :
We also extend our welcome to Directors, Chairpersons, CEOs and Managers of :
Registration link : https://casereports.euroscicon.com/registration
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.