Radio 4 Four Thought | Volcano Theatre Swansea  | Wed 23rd May 2018 Lineup

Radio 4 Four Thought

Volcano Theatre in Swansea

Wednesday 23rd May 2018

7:00pm til 9:30pm (last entry 7:00pm)

Minimum Age: 18

Radio 4's Four Thought in Swansea

 
This event has already happened!

This event occurred in May 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:

Reviews of this event

Be the first to leave your review of this event »

Radio 4 Four Thought on Wednesday 23rd May 2018

BBC Radio 4 'Four Thought' is a series of thought-provoking talks in which speakers air their thinking on the trends, ideas, interests and passions that affect culture and society. Each talk takes on a personal dimension, inspired or influenced by an experience or story, which illustrates their own thinking about a particular subject. The series is recorded at live events across the UK.

On Wednesday 23rd May, Radio 4 will be in Swansea to record a very special episode of 'Four Thought' featuring local guest speakers live at The Volcano Theatre.

We have a limited number of tickets for this event. Tickets will be distributed via random draw with 95% of tickets going to Swansea (SA), Cardiff (CF), Newport (NP) and Llandrindod Wells (LD) postcodes and the remaining 5% going to the rest of the UK.

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE HERE

You can register at any time until midday on Wednesday 16th May.

Applicants must be 18 or over. Photo ID will be required.

Successful applicants must be available to get to Volcano Theatre for no later than 7.30pm. The show will finish around 21.30pm.

Admission to this recording is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that as not everyone who asks for tickets uses them, to make sure we have a full house we send out more tickets than there are places. We do our best to get the numbers right, but unfortunately we occasionally have to disappoint people so please arrive early.

Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.