Films In A Flash present An American Werewolf In London and put you right in the centre of the action!
Atmospheric Films endeavour to find locations that truly enhance your viewing experience!
You will be able to enter the site from 6:30PM The main film will begin at approximately 8:30PM, but there will be other screened entertainment that will start at 7:30PM.
This film is part of Werewolf Weekend, and you can either attend a single film (Half Moon), or attend both films (Full Moon) and get your tickets at a discounted fee. If you purchase a Full Moon ticket for both films and cannot attend one film, there will not be a refund for the film you cannot attend.
* To enter the site you will need proof of purchase, this can be in the form of your confirmation email or a hard copy on paper. If you cannot produce a proof of purchase you will not be allowed entry.
* The Film is Certificated 18, anyone believed to be under that age will be asked for Picture Identification. If it cannot be provided, you will not be allowed to enter and there will be no refunds.
* There is ample parking at the site. Car Parking is free. Cars parked on the site are parked at the owners risk.
* If you purchase a dual film ticket (Full Moon), you will need to be 18 to ensure you can watch An American Werewolf In London.
* Remember the Film is outdoors and we are in England in October, so make sure you dress appropriately!
* The site will be lit, and we will have stewards to ensure you can make your way around safely, but we strongly advise you bring a torch with you for your own use.
* You WILL need to bring seating with you, a camp chair for example. Sitting on the floor IS NOT allowed.
* There will be hot food and drinks available at the site, but you are welcome to bring your own food and drink, all we ask is that you take all of your rubbish away with you, or use the on site bins.
* There won't be alcohol for sale on site, but you can bring alcohol with you, if you do, please drink sensibly. Anyone believed to be spoiling the event for others will be asked to leave without refund.
* There is NO smoking of any kind allowed in the Film Area.
* You are welcome to take photos and videos at the site (in fact we welcome it!) but you are not allowed to video the main presentation.
* Dogs are not permitted to this screening
To keep up to date with all new additions to the main screening and Films In A Flash extras please follow my Facebook Page on the link below and show your interest on the event page!
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.