Our “Witches in the Woods” evening double feature is guaranteed to scare your socks off as we transform our woodland into the scariest cinema in Sheffield this Halloween season.
It will become an immersive woodland cinema and transport our audience members directly into the films on show. With critic’s favourite “The Witch” on show followed by cult classic “The Blair Witch Project” our deep, dark woodland cinema is not for the faint hearted. Date you enter our clearing in the trees for our double offering of sorcery, spells and things that go bump in the night? Or are you one of the few who will be able to convince themselves that the noise at the back, that twig snapping to your right, they’re all coincidence…right?
Between our film showings our audience is treated to live music in our witch themed pub “The Black Cat” in our Halloween village with street food, hot drinks and Halloween treats on offer.
All profits form the event will go towards supporting the life changing educational work on the farm for some of the city’s most vulnerable young people.
Our venue opens at 18.30 so audience members can enjoy food, drink and festivities before our screening of 'The Witch' at 7.30 and 'The Blair Witch Project' at 9.45.
**Important Booking Information**
* The Film is Certificated 15, anyone believed to be under that age will be asked for Identification. If it cannot be provided, you will not be allowed to enter and there will be no refunds.
* Remember the Film is outdoors and we are in England in October, so make sure you dress appropriately, wrap up warm :) We'd recommend bringing blankets and waterproofs too
* The woodland site is 5 minutes walk from our halloween village along a dark lane. We will ensure stewards are placed for your safety but you must ensure that you bring a torch, wear suitable footwear and are able to walk for this distance on uneven ground.
* Seating is not provided and we recommend that you bring a groundsheet. if you bring a camping chair please ensure that you sit towards the back of the venue to allow your fellow audience members to see the screen.
* As the screening is taking place in our woodland we do not guarantee that your view of the screen will be unobstructed (but that's half the fun as far as we are concerned!)
* Please note that consumption of food and drink purchase off site is not permitted. We will have a bar, hot food, snacks and warm drinks available for purchase before, during and after each film.
* There is no smoking of any kind allowed in the Film Area. A designated area will be avaialble by the barn.
* You are welcome to take photos and videos at the site (in fact we welcome it!) but you are not allowed to video the main presentation. Anyone seen doing this will be asked to leave.
* In the event of extremely bad weather ( we can all handle a bit of rain though, right?) the event will be relocated to inside our barn area where we will ensure to work our hardest to create a terrifying atmosphere!
*With the exception of the cancellation of the event we cannot offer refunds on any tickets purchased
*All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.