Corp may still be closed but we will be bringing your favourite music, drinks and Trafalgar Warehouse and Corp Yard. We can’t wait to welcome you.
Safety Rules for the COVID-19 outbreak.
1) Possibly the most important point, not just for coming to our venue but for life in general , be nice to others and don’t be a dick!
2) All sessions are 18+ and we operate a “challenge 25” policy, I.D. will be scanned on entry to help with “Track and Trace”, so please ensure you bring valid, government-issued I.D. NO I.D. = NO ENTRY
3) All Sessions will be advance booking only, Table reservations will be done via ???, and each tables occupants must adhere to what the current guidelines regarding gathering of Clusters/Bubbles/families are.
4) Please ensure you use a current email address when booking so that we can send you the latest information leading up to the date of your booking, and to help the authorities with “track and trace” if the need arises.
5) Cost of a Table will vary depending on seat numbers and drinks package.
7) On arrival at your specific time your party will be greeted by security who will take you through tickets, I.D, and some covid-compliance checks.
8) No tables are to be pushed together, or furniture arrangement changed. Tables are arranged to allow social distancing.
9) Once inside your party is to make their way to their table following the markings and signage, whilst adhering to social distancing guidelines.
10) The ordering and payment for drinks/food will be done via an App and the items will be brought to your table. Minimum order of £5 and each order will be subject to a 30p service charge to cover additional costs relating to the apps usage. (Sorry)
11) Admittance to toilets will be overseen by a member of staff, no more than 5 women / 3 men allowed in the toilets at any one time. Whilst queuing, please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
12) You can bring your own face covering for use when moving around the venue. You will not be required to wear them when seated at your table.
13) Please respect the social distancing guidelines at all times with other customers and staff.
14) No singing, chanting or dancing. (This is from the Government, we’re not trying to be party poopers)
15) If we are unable to open due to changes in the government guidance a refund will be given.
19) We reserve the right to cancel a “session” without prior notice; on such action a refund will be given.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.