This event has already happened!
This event occurred in October 2019. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Click here to view all reviews or add your own »
The Grand Halloween Ball on Saturday 26th October 2019
* UPDATE * SKIDDLE TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED, BUT YOU CAN STILL PURCHASE TICKETS VIA SHEFFIELD CITY HALL / SIV TICKETS WEBSITE OR SHEFFIELD CITY HALL BOX OFFICE - 0114 2789 789
TICKETS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR ON THE NIGHT
The Grand Halloween Ball - Sheffield City Hall (26.10.19) - The Ballroom, Sheffield City Hall. A devilish and dangerously decadent Hallowe’en party – freaks, fun, frolics, and dancing into the early hours!
Full details & booking: http://www.velvetburlesque.co.uk/id51.htm
Dancing – Cabaret – Circus – Sideshow – Burlesque - Vaudeville – Trade Stalls – Tarot Reading - Face & Body Painting - Souvenir Photographers & Artists - Cocktails - Street Food & much more!
Doors open at 8:30pm
Walkabout entertainment will start at 8:30pm
Stage entertainment will start at 9pm
Disco-Party will end at 3am
* Mister Meredith
* Aurora Starr
* The Magic Ball Man
* Avdotia the Russian doll
* Miss Bruise Violet
* Arran Shurvinton's Nosferatu
* Talulah Blue
* John Celestus
* The Brides of Dracula
* Luke Robson
* Pixie Le Knot & Yasmine Florentine
* Claudia Contortionist
* Street Food
* Cocktail Bar
* Tarot Reading by Witchy Wynnie
* The Pixie Tribe, Sheffield Face Painter - Face & body painting
* Mesmerize - An eclectic range of Goth, Rock, Alternative & Pagan essentials and gifts.
* Darkstorm Store - Dark, Gothic, Black, Alternative Jewellery and Accessories.
* Captain Victorys Vicarious Accoutrements - Steampunk & Gothic style customised/handmade respirators, goggles, masks, artwork, hats. (Plus other hats, goggles, masks, gothic art, skulls, wrist watches, pocket watches, etc.)
* The House of Trolls - Cheeky hand made harnesses and latex wear - perfect for burlesque, fetish and festival fashion.
* Beams & Bobbins - Laser-cut acrylic jewellery - designed and handmade in Derbyshire; Unusual, unique and with a Gothic/Alternative edge
* Fagins treasure box re Linda miatt - Wassell - Eclectic eccentricities
* Toxchick Creations - An original twist on artisan made cards and home decor using a mix of new and reclaimed materials, creating personalised items for those who like an alternative or sustainable gift.
* Miss Samantha's Vintage - an independent shop selling NEW dresses, skirts, tops, trousers & shoes which are reproductions of 1940/50's designs and looks.
Advance Tickets: £25.00 (+ booking fee)
Door Admission: £30.00
Full details & booking:
Sheffield City Hall
Demonic dancers, madcap magicians, sideshow shenanigans, comedy capers, and ferocious freaks will delight and entertain you throughout the event, with the whole evening centred around a very eclectic and energetic mix of music which we hope will make you get up and shake your bones on the Ballroom's funkadelic light-up dance-floor for this extravagant Hallowe'en DISCO PARTY!
If you have a music track request, then please contact us in advance, and we'll do our best to play it.
Masquerade - Hallowe'en - Horror - Fancy Dress - Evening Attire - Gothic – Fetish - Rocky Horror - Steampunk - Cosplay - Alternative (etc.)
Get dressed-up to the nines for this fabulous party night, or please just dress smartly - totally up to you!
* FULL WHEELCHAIR ACCESS & DISABLED TOILET FACILITIES *
Please see www.VelvetBurlesque.co.uk for full details of all stage & walkabout performance and additional event entertainment including souvenir photographer and entertainment stalls.
* This event is billed as an 18+ Cert.
* Due to content, some acts/performances will include bawdy/risqué style humour/themes/language, plus there will be some degree of Burlesque striptease/semi-nudity.
* This event will include loud music & some flashing lights.
* This event is predominantly a party with ongoing stage, dance-floor, walkabout & stall-based entertainment throughout the event.
If you wish to see a seated cabaret show, then we recommend that you attend our theatre show (The Velvet Burlesque presents Cabaret Gothique (26.10.19)) instead or as well as attending the Ball. There are tables and seating around the main dance-floor and halls adjoining the ballroom, but the cabaret section is standing.
#TheVelvetBurlesque #VelvetBurlesque #Halloween #Ball #Party #Show #Sheffield #HalloweenSheffield #HalloweenParty #MasqueradeBall #GrandHalloweenBall #VelvetBurlesqueGrandHalloweenBall #Burlesque #Cabaret #Circus #Sideshow #Magic #Entertainment #LiveEntertainment #Dancing #Disco #Music #Stalls #Facepainting #FancyDress #NightOut #ThingsToDo #Event #SheffieldCityHall
Music Genres: 80s, Alternative, Disco, Pop, Rock
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.