This event has already happened!
This event occurred in February 2020. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Click here to view all reviews or add your own »
The Tuesday Club: Holy Goof on Tuesday 4th February 2020
We're back with a bang for our first Tuesday of 2020 with one of the biggest names in dance music right now, none other than Holy Goof! Fresh off the back of sellout tours and festival headline shows, we can't wait to get him back behind the decks. This is going to go off!
Support from one of the most consistent producers in the game, Bushbaby. Plus local rising star Namena and our very own Andy H.
Sheffield Students’ Union
Valid ID required for entry
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for all club nights at Foundry. If you are unable to provide valid ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- Accepted forms of ID are: Valid Passport, driving license, provisional driving license, photo cards featuring the pass hologram. Photocopies, photos or screenshots of IDs are not accepted.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- Sheffield Students' Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events.
- Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University.
- Non-Students found in possession of illegal substances will receive a lifetime ban from all licensed premises at Sheffield Students' Union.
- If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.
- For more info head to: www.tuesday-club.co.uk/safety
Music Genres: Bass Music, Bassline
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.