The Tuesday Club: Eats Everything on Tuesday 7th December 2021
07 - 12 - 21
+ SUPPORTS TBA
Few producers in the history of dance music have made such a rapid and far-reaching impact on the electronic music scene as Eats Everything aka Daniel Pearce
Eats Everything has a global reputation in both house and techno, yet his roots are firmly embedded in the garage, breaks and jungle of the music scene from his hometown, Bristol. A globetrotting DJ who can be found playing at Resistance, Elrow, Warehouse Project, EDC, Printworks, Boomtown and the odd very special b2b set with FatBoy Slim, usually at Glastonbury. An accomplished producer and remixer who is featured on PETS & Dirtybird, Desolat & Intec, Ovum & Kneaded Pains, Crosstown Rebels and both his own labels Edible and EI8HT. And not forgetting his duties as radio host and presenter on his own Edible Beats - his commitment to the dancefloor is unwavering.
Dan’s career defining moment was undoubtedly ‘Entrance Song’ back in 2011, which catapulted him into the limelight. Since then his array of infamous ‘Rebeef’ mixes, edits, originals cuts and collaborations demonstrate his production abilities, and lay the foundation for his extensive back catalog.
His prolific approach to edits no doubt led to a classic Essential Mix made entirely of his own beefed up reworks, this was his second Essential Mix, the first artist to have two in the same year. Now with a residency on Radio 1, he’s fully integrated into the BBC Radio 1 family which he hosts alongside his own Edible Beats which is broadcast over 70 FM stations worldwide.
His first label, Edible was launched back in 2015, a label focused on good quality house music, think Melé and Paul Woodford. Then most recently he and Andres Campo launched EI8HT, techno injected with groove and funk (think Truncate). Both labels benefit from Dan’s refined ear.
Whilst there are many sides to Eats Everything, his core is the essence of rave culture. An artist who has always kept his feet firmly on the ground, with an unpretentious attitude which has landed him the title ‘Peoples Champion’ which has been demonstrated throughout his passion for charity work. Humble, good natured and full of endless laughs. Eats Everything continues to attract a dedicated army of loyal followers and family all over the world.
Please note that if this event is postponed, tickets are valid for the new date or refunded.
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The Students’ Union has a zero tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. Non-students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for life and in some circumstances can be arrested.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.
Music Genres: House, Tech House, Techno
This event has Covid secure measures in place
NHS Covid Pass is required for entry
Track & Trace
Contactless entry using Skiddle RapidScan
Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Tables/Booths/Seating areas are disinfected between sessions
Hand gel available on site
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.