DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF THE QUAYS AT CHRISTMAS! on Sunday 1st - Sunday 15th December 2019
Salford Quays: the home of MediaCityUK is gearing up for the festive season, with a range of Christmas treats and experiences. With a jam-packed programme of not-to-be missed activities and seasonal offers, find some of the UK’s best events taking place atGreater Manchester’s contemporary waterfront destination.
An iconic cultural and architectural hub, Salford Quays will be showcasing events including a light festival, dance performances, musical interludes and the best in seasonal dining and parties; everything you need to get you feeling festive throughout November and December!
- Experience the magic of winter in the countryside in the heart of Manchester with the Enchanted Forest at the Copthorne Hotel this December. The Heritage Suite will be transformed into a frosty woodland landscape, available for both private and shared Christmas parties. For only £36 per person, each guest will receive a drink on arrival, a festive three-course dining experience, DJ and dancefloor, plus party favours to take home as memento of a magical evening.
- Join the Alchemist, Salford Quays as they embrace being Kooky for Christmas, with a theatrical festive menu. Sample innovative twists on festive favourites, including dishes such as turkey roulade served with stuffing bon-bon, savoy cabbage, port and cranberry gel and a red wine jus, and orange polenta cake with Christmas pudding gelato, meringue, port and cranberry gel and walnuts. Prices start from just £30 per person.
- For the ultimate Christmas night out, head to Lime for their BIG XMAS BASH – an evening of food & music on Salford Quays taking place on Thursday, 5th of December. Lime Bar & Restaurant have pulled out all the stops this year, with their Christmas party options ranging from 2 & 3 course sit down meal in their beautiful copper clad restaurant, to relaxed nibbles and drinks enjoyed in the large open plan bar. Lime’s festive Fridays will run from the 6th to the 20th of December, featuring Happy Hour from 5 till 7pm, and guest DJs from 8pm till late every Friday night throughout December.
- Enjoy a Festive Party Night at the AC Marriott Hotel Manchester Salford Quays! Available throughout November and December from just £25.00 per person or why not book a Festive Tapas Lunch? Available from only £16 per person, from 1st November 2019 until 31st January 2020 at the AC Lounge, this seasonal lunch option brings the best of Mediterranean flavours for a sensationally spicy celebration!
- For a colleague Christmas celebration with a difference, Ordsall Hall Festive Afternoons offer the perfect alternative to the standard office Christmas party, or a great option as a team away day. From just £200 for up to 20 people, receive a half day meeting room hire in the Manor House, a private historical guided tour of the Hal and a break with mulled wine and a delicious mince pie. (Available Monday-Thursday November-December 2019 only).
- For something out of the ordinary, why not consider choosing the Helly Hansen Watersports Centreto host a Christmas party or festive team-building day? Featuring a unique waterside venue, the option for water use and several room options, the venue is perfect for team-building and smaller work gatherings.
- Give your Christmas party guests something to remember in a very unique setting at City Centre Cruises. Hire one of their boats exclusively for your special festive event for up to 50 guests, which can be tailored to your needs. For a unique Christmas gift, you can also purchase a gift voucher; Valid for a year, the voucher gives the gift of a three-course roast dinner and a three-hour cruise around Manchester and Salford Quays, all for only £32.95 per voucher (per person).
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.