Skiddle are hugely excited to announce our first ever Summer Promises Auction, a wonderful night of fantastic food and drink before an exciting auction of incredible ‘promises’.
All proceeds from this event will be going to Alder Hey Children’s Charity.*
We have chosen the stunning setting of Preston’s Marriott Hotel to host our inaugural Summer Promises Auction. Located close to the M6 in a woodland setting, the hotel is the perfect choice for this very special evening.
Upon arrival, we will welcome all guests with a glass of orange or sparkling wine, while a DJ provides a musical backdrop within the stunning Broughton Suite. Your ticket includes a gorgeous 3-course menu, served before the auction begins!
Here’s a taster of the Auction Lots up for grabs on the night:
- Bespoke Business App - a custom built App for your business, designed in house by the Skiddle App development team They will work with you to create an App to open up your business to thousands of phone users.
- DJ mentoring day with globally acclaimed DJ Yousef, including industry guidance and DJ skills lesson, plus a slot performing at his sell out Liverpool night ‘Circus’.
- Personal tour and tasting with the head brewer at Manchester Union Lager for up to 8 people with two cases of MCR Union Lager bottles to take away.
- Warrington Wolves Hospitality Package for 4 people including a 3 course meal, watching a match of your choice from a VIP Hospitality box, signed rugby balls and shirts from the teams top players.
- Housewives of Cheshire - styling session with star of the show Seema Malhotra, choose an outfit to keep, followed by afternoon tea and champagne with Seema at Manchester restaurant Menagerie.
- A 121 Training Session with world champion boxer, Tony Moran!
- 3 month bespoke personal nutrition plan from Happy Gut Happy Skin.
- Full day tattoo session / free comission piece with fantastic artist @zoe_blundell_tattoo (Instagram Profile).
- Delway Cheese - behind the scenes windmill tour and cheese making session.
- Manchester night out for two including a meal and cocktails at Albert Schloss followed buy a show of your choice at Albert Hall including drinks all night.
- Tailored shirts made to measure for you by Tattan & Gregson.
Order of the night:
7 - 7.30pm - Arrival Drinks
7.30 - 9pm - Dinner
9.30pm - Auction
The Marriott is offering all guests a 20% discount on rooms for this night, which would be a wise idea as the music will play until 1am, allowing you to celebrate your auction wins with a drink and dance. One lucky guest will also receive an overnight stay for free through a raffle on the night!
Book your group rate for Alder Hey HERE
£62 for one person. £72 for two persons.
Cash bar on the night.
Skiddle and Alder Hey
Skiddle has launched a new partnership with Alder Hey Children's Charity; pledging to raise £32,000 to fund a variety of medical services for young people over the next year.
To reach their £32,000 target, Skiddle - based in the North West - will be undertaking their most dramatic challenge to date: eight members of staff will be climbing the Inca Trail in Peru in October 2019. At an altitude of 13,800 feet, the group will spend five days climbing across three high mountain passes, walking a total distance of over 26 miles.
Since 2016, Skiddle have raised nearly £200,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support in the North West and also support a variety of additional causes including Safe Gigs For Women, Big Issue North and CALM.
A bit about Alder Hey
Alder Hey Children's Hospital is the busiest children's hospital in the UK caring for over 275,000 young patients each year. Alder Hey is a Centre of Excellence for children with cancer, heart, spinal and brain disease and a National Centre for head and facial surgery, they are one of only four centres nationally to provide epilepsy surgery and one of two accredited major trauma units for children in the North West - their A & E department treats nearly 60,000 children every year. The staff here for every child every day, providing remarkable care with excellence and dedication.
Alder Hey Children's Charity raises funds to support the hospital's pioneering work and aims to improve the quality of life for not only the young people cared for at Alder Hey, but through innovations and research into childhood diseases, the quality of life for children in hospitals across the world.
Every donation they receive enables them to achieve that little bit more from buying vital equipment to building a better environment and providing facilities for families - your support means the world to us, thank you.
*money raised will also contribute towards Skiddle team completing the Inca Trail in aid of Alder Hey Children's Charity.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.