This event has already happened!
This event occurred in September 2019. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Stargazing at Brockholes - FULLY BOOKED on Sunday 8th September 2019
** This event is now fully booked**
Come and experience an unforgettable night under the Moonlight and stars at Brockholes!
Robert Ince will be your guide taking you on an incredible journey through the constellations and along the Milky Way, while also showing you how to find all sorts of heavenly objects for yourself. He will try and show some of the skies wonders through powerful telescopes and binoculars and will attempt to answer your questions on life, the universe and everything!
Robert will tell you more about how we need to protect dark skies and show startling images and videos of the objects we hope to see when we go outside, weather permitting. But even if the weather does not co-operate there still will be colourful talks, videos and hands on help with telescopes, together with friendly advice on how to get started in this wonderful hobby.
ADVANCED BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL. CLICK HERE TO BOOK.
- Be quick as this is always a popular event!
- Wrap up warm - night time stargazing can be cold, bring binoculars if you have them and also a torch.
- Come dressed for the weather wearing warm clothing and sturdy footwear.
- This event is only suitable for children aged 8+ who are able to sit and listen to a speaker.
- The ticket price includes free parking and hot drinks and biscuits.
- Meet on the floating Visitor Village ready for a prompt start.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.