This event has already happened!
This event occurred in November 2021. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Buzz Presents... Comedy Night (Peterborough) on Friday 12th November 2021
Come and get your giggle on at Buzz Presents…Comedy Night!
We’ve invited the best up-and-coming acts in stand-up comedy to come and entertain you at Buzz Bingo clubs across the UK.
Great for groups and date nights, you can expect top class laughs from the best up-and-coming stand-ups in the UK. We’re talking hilariously funny guys and gals who regularly rub shoulders with the likes of Johnny Vegas, Peter Kay, Alan Carr, and some of them have even been on the telly!
Head on down early and warm up with our evening game of Bingo! You’ll be in for a chance to win a whopping £50K. Just show your comedy ticket and you’ll get £5 off. Bingo starts at 7pm – see you there!
Get tickets now or you’ll be crying (but not with laughter).
The Legal stuff…
- No self excluded individuals are permitted at this event. Event ticket holders must not be listed on the Bingo Association National Exclusion Register or the Buzz Bingo Exclusion Register.
- Your ticket must be presented on arrival to enter the event
- 18+ only. You must bring photographic ID to enter
- Lost or damaged tickets will not be replaced
- Doors open at 8:45pm. The event will start shortly after.
- Party responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. Drinkaware.co.uk
Additional Event Information
- There will be a traditional bingo session running in the venue until 9pm
- Anyone attending the traditional bingo session must be a member of the club. Membership is free and you can join at Buzzbingo.com
- Membership is not required to attend the event
- The traditional bingo session is not included in the cost of the event
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.