Party At The Park 2020 on Saturday 27th - Sunday 28th June 2020
For the most up-to-date information about this event, please go here: Party At The Park Festival Guide
A Celebration of The Best In Scottish Music!
Party at The Park and new and exciting 2 day boutique music festival set next to the river Tay facing the historic city of Perth. This is Perth’s newest family friendly music festival that’s so easy to get to brought to you by the producers of Linlithgow’s Party At The Palace.
Line up to be announced in due course.
· Posh loos
. Covered lounge style seating
· Bar serving: craft ales and cider; champagne; prosecco; white, red & rosé wine; spirits; cocktails; and a selection of soft drinks.
· Free coffee and hot drinks
· Refresh area with mirrors and straighteners
· Gourmet food vendors nearby
· Guest DJ in tent between main stage changeovers – previous DJ’s have included Mel C, Gok Wan, Craig Charles, Fun Lovin’ Criminals
· Picnic tables outside
· Fast-track Entry
. Complementary souvenir programme
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.