Beginners Burlesque Workshop on Saturday 2nd June 2018
Are you looking for something that will unlock your inner diva, make you feel fabulous and give you a new zest for life? Perhaps you want to try something new, broaden your horizons, create memories with friends. Well - The Scarlet Vixens have the answer!
Our brilliantly fun and empowering Beginners Burlesque workshop is designed for all ages, shapes, sizes and abilities and takes you right back to the basics of burlesque. Great for those of you who have never taken a class before or want a refresher session, before heading to our intermediate and advanced levels.
During the workshop we will cover:
- A new choreographed routine
- Glove removal techniques
- Learning to walk like a showgirl!
This workshop will be given by the Vixens original mama, Irem Luqman, who is a founding member of The Scarlet Vixens and had many years experience on stage. She has mentored many fledgeling performers, some of which are now part of the troupe or perform with the Scarlet Vixens as guest performers. You will discover a different side to your persona which, in time, you will learn to develop to create your own unique burlesque character. There will be feathers, there will be frolics. But most of all - there will be FUN!
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move around in freely. For some that may be jeans, leggings, a skirt/shorts – anything goes!
- Bring heels if you would like to, though this is not compulsory. This is not a high impact class but you will be on your feet for the 2 hours, so bring comfortable shoes as well!
- Bring some water to drink and a camera to capture all the fun to share on social media (if you wish!)
To reserve your place on this workshop, please click the ticket URL to Skiddle and pay £17.50 per head. Spaces are limited so hurry!! Book your place today!
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.