This event has already happened!
This event occurred in May 2019. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Newcastle > Snowdonia on Sunday 26th May 2019
VIVA TRIPS is going to SNOWDONIA
Snowdonia is one of the UK's largest expanse of land located in the north of Wales. There are very few places in Europe with a more stunning landscape and this trip ensures you get the perfect view of not just the famous Mount Snowdon but also other landmarks that define the area. Our tour will begin at Conwy Castle and then to the pier where we get to explore the smallest house in Britain and finally into the mountains.
★ DEPARTURE TIME ... 6:00AM ★
★ DEPARTURE POINT ... Bewick Street, NE1 5EF ★
▬ What is Included in your Ticket? ▬
>Transportation (all by private executive bus)
>Visit the Smallest House in Britain
1. Tickets are non-refundable but can be sold-on;
2. Doors close 15 mins before Departure Time and leaves at the exact time stated;
3. Please remember to dress warm and prepare for inclement weather, especially rain!
4. The 'End Time' on the event page is the time of departure back home NOT the time we arrive back.
5. For our full Terms & Conditions, please head to our website here:
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.